Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise | Did We End Your Trip Yet?

Adamant

vdbannerdecember.png

Violent Demise Forums|Violent Demise Memberlist|Memberlist|#VD-Clan

wantvd.png

After being inspired by many clan's talks, VD made sure to let CS know we weren't quite dead. At least when we talk crap, we generally back it up. We headed out 30 minutes before all our rivals with 20 people out of around a ~30 man ML. Today was a very successful trip for VD, we killed everybody we planned to except Obvious Kos (who after talking so much didn't even come out). 25 minutes in to our trip we set up a run in with Insignia, who failed to mention they were teamed with Vigilance.

vdvdins.png

VD Starting: 20

VD Ending: 19

V+I Starting : 16

V+I Ending : 0

vdbannnerrrr.jpg

vdvscs.png

After this, we waited for Conspiracy to get out of a safe world. We hit them about 10 seconds into their trip, and killed most of them. DB (also looking for Conspiracy) logged in north of the battle, and apparently teamed with us, although I myself died to DB lol. Thanks DB for leaving the fight after you realised what was happening.

VD Starting: 21

Cs Starting: 25

VD Ending: 19

Cs Ending: 0

vdbannnerrrr.jpg

vdvscs.png

As we waited for Conspiracy to remass, they pmed us looking for a planned run in. We quickly accepted, and went to w17 to wait on them. They told us to go dd at hills, we were at clanwars, and they were on the hill north of clanwars. They seemed to be unable to understand that we can't get to the hill giants without going through them, so we just rushed them where they were.

VD Starting: 18

Cs Starting: 17

VD Ending: 18

Cs Ending: 5 in clanwars

vdbannnerrrr.jpg

vdvdins.png

While waiting for Conspiracy to remass, we asked Insignia and Vigilance for another run in. They said there's no point because we outopt them, so we just went and killed them.

VD Starting: 12

V+I Starting: 11

VD Ending: 12

V+I Ending: 0

vdbannnerrrr.jpg

vdvscs.png

We hopped to the same world as Conspiracy seconds after them, and so did some clan called VTP or something. They decided we were teaming with VTP (???) and wouldn't leave clanwars. Then they thought of a masterplan: let VD + VTP fight then crash. It didn't happen. We dded waiting for either clan to rush, then Conspiracy hopped again. We hopped after them, and rushed them about 5 squares outside clanwars. Somehow only 5 of them were clever enough to not die. HIDE AND SEEK CHLOE :-)

VD Starting: 14

Cs Starting: 17

VD Ending: 14

Cs Ending: 5 in clanwars

YO #1 LOW CLAN OR SOMETHING

c1a8.png

091205195128.png

091205201859.png

c1a9.png

c1ae.png

c1b0.png

c1b2.png

091205204207l.png

091205205428.png

Before any trolls get angry, note the topic title is directed to the three clan's trips we ended. We do not think we're the #1 clan in RS, so don't bother trolling that L. At CS, make your flames logical. Flaming wbd for 45 def when he's 20 def, and didn't come on that account, is not logical for example.

Thanks for the fights.

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of this topic is a whole load of ******** just like the moderators on this site.

Pictures don't lie. Go cry somewhere else.

I'm not sick but i'm not well.

medjessicabielbrapantie.jpg

#1 Jessica Biel lover.

Chloe recently posted a pic as proof of a pic of VD in CWA, and cs getting a quick fall in.

You know the funny part is? CS was getting a fall in to run away LOL. Then, we chased you as you ran, and caught up then you were forced to fight. (Chloe still ran, being the great leader it is). That's the fight DB logged onto us.

I am 45 def Y0!

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes