Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise | Did We End Your Trip Yet?

Adamant

Who's #1 Low Level Clan if we're not?

Definitly not VD, and if you can own us (NOPE) your not a low level clan.

Chloe just wanted to post this on here, doesn't means she want to get a rank?

And the smaller Ml the easier to pull it.

Like if I had 1 on my Ml and i come I pull 100% of ML.

Or 2 on ml, not hard to pull all 2.

A Percentage has nothing to do with size of ml. Pulling 85/100 should be as easy as 850/1000.

Also we killed you three times today but we can't own you so you're #1. Ok bro. We're scared to fullout you and you're #1. Shut up now, you're a moron.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1) Dont care.

2) I didnt, I clearly said we got bored of you being idiots so rushed you where you were

3) 22 def, addy, 25 def. Try again. I Wbd I wasn't even there by the way.

4) First one, then you cried, he left. I said that first time.

5) Topic says 25, you say 24, whats the point in even attempting to argue about this.

We have no reason to war you. You can take this answer and change it to we're scared or something else if you like.

c132.png

1) Then why lie about it in your previous post?

2) OK

3) Heart loss wears addy and Fialz Definitly

4) Why did you bring her anyways? She's a leader of another low level clan

5) I said 23 and it does matter not like 100 or 99 matters

And you guys say we fail and you own us so a fullout PCR war would settle it all.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

What. When we get 60 members if we don't at least pull 40, there'll be a huge sweep. Instead of a CS sweep where morons have two weeks or something to post on a topic to not get swept LOL.

We wrecked you three times this week, and a few times last week.

But there isn't 1 or 2.

-[CR]RuneScript- *** [ 7CLAN INFO ]: [7VD] 7Violent Demise ( 7http://www.vdrs.ipbfree.com ) | Members: 0732 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 0752.75 | P2P: 0753.67) Strength: 0759.03 Hp: 0754.25 Magic: 0748.19 Ranged: 0762.31 Skill Total: 07524 | 7F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 0743) | Cape: 7Wilderness36 | Last Updated: 075th Dec 2009

-[CR]RuneScript- *** [ 7URL ]: 7http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=vd_clan

-[CR]RuneScript- *** [ 7CLAN INFO ]: [7CS] 7Conspiracy CS ( 7http://conspiracy.ipbfree.com ) | Members: 0760 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 0744.29 | P2P: 0744.62) Strength: 0752 Hp: 0742.98 Magic: 0738.78 Ranged: 0752.82 Skill Total: 07252 | 7F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 0790) | Cape: 7Wilderness19 | Last Updated: 075th Dec 2009

-[CR]RuneScript- *** [ 7URL ]: 7http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=conspiracycs

You have double the ML. Doesn't matter if its easy, you claim to be #1, then prove it by getting your members to come to events. Oh wait, you guys dont do sweeps, NEVER MIND.

"KoS" - Kill on Sight, learn it, weep it.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png

1) Then why lie about it in your previous post?

2) OK

3) Heart loss wears addy and Fialz Definitly

4) Why did you bring her anyways? She's a leader of another low level clan

5) I said 23 and it does matter not like 100 or 99 matters

And you guys say we fail and you own us so a fullout PCR war would settle it all.

1) 'Dont care.' doesn't mean I'm saying you're right, it means I do not care.

2) OK

3) Heart loss doesn't. GJ on Fialz. He's our only addy, we don't have 5.

4) He also came last week, he was considering joining. He's a clan friend or something

5) You're a moron, that's what I said my last two replies.

I don't recall saying you fail and I own you so no. Pretty sure at this point we'd actually pull 32/32 to a fullout and destroy you anyway. But yeah we're scared.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

But there isn't 1 or 2.

-[CR]RuneScript- *** [ 7CLAN INFO ]: [7VD] 7Violent Demise ( 7http://www.vdrs.ipbfree.com ) | Members: 0732 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 0752.75 | P2P: 0753.67) Strength: 0759.03 Hp: 0754.25 Magic: 0748.19 Ranged: 0762.31 Skill Total: 07524 | 7F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 0743) | Cape: 7Wilderness36 | Last Updated: 075th Dec 2009

-[CR]RuneScript- *** [ 7URL ]: 7http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=vd_clan

-[CR]RuneScript- *** [ 7CLAN INFO ]: [7CS] 7Conspiracy CS ( 7http://conspiracy.ipbfree.com ) | Members: 0760 | Avg: Cmb: (F2P: 0744.29 | P2P: 0744.62) Strength: 0752 Hp: 0742.98 Magic: 0738.78 Ranged: 0752.82 Skill Total: 07252 | 7F2P & P2P based (Homeworld 0790) | Cape: 7Wilderness19 | Last Updated: 075th Dec 2009

-[CR]RuneScript- *** [ 7URL ]: 7http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=conspiracycs

You have double the ML. Doesn't matter if its easy, you claim to be #1, then prove it by getting your members to come to events. Oh wait, you guys dont do sweeps, NEVER MIND.

"KoS" - Kill on Sight, learn it, weep it.

I didn't say we can pull better percentage than you. I'm saying we can beat you guys in a fullout PCR war and we had an inactivity sweep 2-3 weeks ago.

And Low Level clans don't have addy, Your leaders admitted you guys are not a low level clan, and there is level 80s and 90s on your ML. Plus, including addy daddies you have many people over 20 defence

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

I didn't say we can pull better percentage than you. I'm saying we can beat you guys in a fullout PCR war and we had an inactivity sweep 2-3 weeks ago.

And Low Level clans don't have addy, Your leaders admitted you guys are not a low level clan, and there is level 80s and 90s on your ML. Plus, including addy daddies you have many people over 20 defence

Low level clans have whatever their requirements allow. We admitted we do not categorize ourself as PW/PC does, "low level clan" means "**** clan" now pretty much. We have no 90s on our ml. We have like 5 20+ defence. Less than you anyway.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

1) 'Dont care.' doesn't mean I'm saying you're right, it means I do not care.

2) OK

3) Heart loss doesn't. GJ on Fialz. He's our only addy, we don't have 5.

4) He also came last week, he was considering joining. He's a clan friend or something

5) You're a moron, that's what I said my last two replies.

I don't recall saying you fail and I own you so no. Pretty sure at this point we'd actually pull 32/32 to a fullout and destroy you anyway. But yeah we're scared.

1) OK

2) OK

3) OK

4) But he's a clan leader of a low level clan this week.

5) OK

And that's all I wanted to hear you say. Accepted or admit you're scared. Btw you admitted your not a low level clan and now your kids are trying to say you are.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

We prefer not to call ourselves a low-level clan, it's the same thing as calling yourself a **** clan with no future ehem CS.

You didn't have an inactivity sweep. You asked members to post on forums giving them two weeks to make one post on one topic. I wonder why your moron leaders can't figure out why you are so inactive.

And that's all I wanted to hear you say. Accepted or admit you're scared. Btw you admitted your not a low level clan and now your kids are trying to say you are.

Hi this topic is about todays pking

Ok, I'm scared, **** off now thanks, it definetaly has nothing to do with there being no advantage whatsoever of a fullout no matter what the result is!!!

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

1) OK

2) OK

3) OK

4) But he's a clan leader of a low level clan this week.

5) OK

How many times did you die today?

We prefer not to call ourselves a low-level clan, it's the same thing as calling yourself a **** clan with no future ehem CS.

You didn't have an inactivity sweep. You asked members to post on forums giving them two weeks to make one post on one topic. I wonder why your moron leaders can't figure out why you are so inactive.

We had around 75 on our memberlist. After inactivity sweep less than 60.

And we have multiple accounts on Memberlist because sometimes there might be problems with 1 account.

And no future CS? When was VD opened? When was CS Opened? And we improve daily and actually get applications pretty often.

31Qbw.png

0LkVz.png

6z7g2s.png

Once to VD.

Another one time to 100s in PvP World.

3 times to vd and 3 of us killed you again. 100s cant attack you don't be retarded.

I'm not sick but i'm not well.

medjessicabielbrapantie.jpg

#1 Jessica Biel lover.

And we have multiple accounts on Memberlist because sometimes there might be problems with 1 account.

And no future CS? When was VD opened? When was CS Opened? And we improve daily and actually get applications pretty often.

You haven't improved for weeks if not months. **** off our topic.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

I see what you mean, like last week you retreated to clan wars but this week you retreated deeper into the wilderness (but still died)

She makes a good point and you tell her to **** off, nice one.

Her good point was actually her trying to prove you do inactive sweeps or something. cs #1 im scared to fullout, kk want anything else before you go

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH