Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Violent Demise | Did We End Your Trip Yet?

Adamant

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't say I'm surprised, but VD told I+V they only have 14 opts and rushed with >20.

Typical VD.

Right if im honest lying about opts is nowhere near as bad as " failing to mention" you are teaming with another clan.

If we told you we had 20+ people you wouldn't have fought us

Pk3rs b thuggin

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

your still a junk clan u know, make sum pures TLP jrs

o u didnt have 2 say dat der bro

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

your still a junk clan u know, make sum pures TLP jrs

If you really want our 30 def guy can come on a maxed pure, everyone'd cry about that too. Honestly what do you want him to do lol

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

i think team TP should start hunting low level clans on saturdays, we cant hear all the whining through our mith and addy.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I'm neither of these clans, I was considering joining VD at one point before viewing these awful topics. Get a grip VD, you guys make yourselves look like idiots.

*Waits for pathetic comeback.*

I'm neither of these clans, I was considering joining VD at one point before viewing these awful topics. Get a grip VD, you guys make yourselves look like idiots.

*Waits for pathetic comeback.*

It's runescape moron, if we have fun in these topics, we will continue them. Anyways, I remember you to clan hop crappy clans for the most part, so no thanks.

It's runescape moron, if we have fun in these topics, we will continue them. Anyways, I remember you to clan hop crappy clans for the most part, so no thanks.

Yes it is RS, thanks for pointing that out.

Judging by the looks of the topic you seem to be pretty serious about.

i chill on any block show respect like your father send ur dogs to get me cmon why bother i push wigs back like unlicensed barbers

intense.png

ur always bringing non-ml otherwise ur nothing, gtfo u ****** nerd deffers.

deffers - no dictionary results. Owned by the dictionary.

L, read your own topic much. Your clan is the epitome of an annoying troll.

trolling 1863 up, 212 down

Being a ***** on the internet because you can. Typically unleashing one or more cynical or sarcastic remarks on an innocent by-stander, because it's the internet and, hey, you can.

P.s it's not trollin'. It's simply disagreeing. If you could read, you could see what cs has said and we simply reply back.

Dictionary's are reliable sources.

I'm not sick but i'm not well.

medjessicabielbrapantie.jpg

#1 Jessica Biel lover.