Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The feast, it's ruined.

Bob

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How come when I was on the verge of getting booted from Epidemic I straight up told you in Vent infront of everyone that I didnt give a **** if I got booted from E...You guys got the meanest ranks ever, the clan is no fun what so ever you take things way to seriously..Having vent muted is no fun.. E has the most gayest ranks in any clan ive ever been in accept for IR..LOL......

How ever bobbie its just a game, have some fun tbh no need to take things so seriously 0_o.

usay that its a game and it shouldnt be taken so seriously and yet u post this lol..

Bob, If you ever echoed on vent or anything and listen to your voice.. you sound like you have a fat ass ***** bigger then the on you made on the minimap of runescape inside of your big nose 0.0.

Yes they brought a few

They had A Millii -- Cb lvl 86 -- ( I used to be friends with him I know he has 46 Defence even ask him to QC it ) (19:09:17) -Vectra[41]- ** (A_MILLII): Overall 1,094 | Attack 72 | Strength 84 | Hitpoints 76 | Ranged 64 | Prayer 43 | Magic 73

The only reason he was there was because hes friends with I Hormone I and he was dressed up in mith the whole time

If you don't belive me on him having 46 Defence you can watch this youtube Video of him running around with a zerker helm and rune legs

Bob, No need to lie when you know he was there, you probably can even find him on Plodeh's Friends list or who evers CC you guys use these days!

===================================================================

They had Like Roses Wdf like 38 def!?!?!

Last fight vs FOE Ownage Milk was there killing FOE with an E Team-26 Cape Spamming E Name ...

Not to mention he was in FULL RUNE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't the first time you did it, when I was in Fi we did a run in on sperm hill about 37 Fi vs 44 E and you guys rushed in following a tank Named H Drop Nub (70 Def) in Full Rune... Also Ownage Milk was there again in his Full Rune..

tbh for someone that believes its jut a game, u seem to be takin it pretty seriously :/

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

How come when I was on the verge of getting booted from Epidemic I straight up told you in Vent infront of everyone that I didnt give a **** if I got booted from E...You guys got the meanest ranks ever, the clan is no fun what so ever you take things way to seriously..Having vent muted is no fun.. E has the most gayest ranks in any clan ive ever been in accept for IR..LOL......

How ever bobbie its just a game, have some fun tbh no need to take things so seriously 0_o.

u say that its a game and it shouldnt be taken so seriously and yet u post this lol..

Quotes from R4in F4ll: "Bob, If you ever echoed on vent or anything and listen to your voice.. you sound like you have a fat ass ***** bigger then the on you made on the minimap of runescape inside of your big nose 0.0.

Yes they brought a few

They had A Millii -- Cb lvl 86 -- ( I used to be friends with him I know he has 46 Defence even ask him to QC it ) (19:09:17) -Vectra[41]- ** (A_MILLII): Overall 1,094 | Attack 72 | Strength 84 | Hitpoints 76 | Ranged 64 | Prayer 43 | Magic 73

The only reason he was there was because hes friends with I Hormone I and he was dressed up in mith the whole time

If you don't belive me on him having 46 Defence you can watch this youtube Video of him running around with a zerker helm and rune legs

Bob, No need to lie when you know he was there, you probably can even find him on Plodeh's Friends list or who evers CC you guys use these days!

They had Like Roses Wdf like 38 def!?!?!

Last fight vs FOE Ownage Milk was there killing FOE with an E Team-26 Cape Spamming E Name ...

Not to mention he was in FULL RUNE.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't the first time you did it, when I was in Fi we did a run in on sperm hill about 37 Fi vs 44 E and you guys rushed in following a tank Named H Drop Nub (70 Def) in Full Rune... Also Ownage Milk was there again in his Full Rune.."

tbh for someone that believes its just a game, u seem to be takin it pretty seriously :/

which we can only conclude that obviously...

umad bro?

61964398.gif

nwnbrn.png

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:33) <Zo> ******* HELP YOU ******* PIECE OF ****

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:36) <Zo> E IS KILLING US

<@[DP]Raza|Xem_I> (20:50:40) <Zo> god damn you're so ******* stupid

The clan is fun... i've been in Epidemic like a month now, it's relaxed, laid back and chill. Have a joke quite bit, but when it comes down to the fights it's serious and business like which makes it more fun as we do well. YOu were probally just a little ***** who kept attacking the leader because right clicking and following is too hard for you... if you have pointless ******** just gtfo the topic.. lol....

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

We dont want 30 people yelling on vent, we are srs runescapers.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

ROFL @ "fi is back"

but good job E, epic

make a me lol too :banana:

Btw lol @ all E with "U mad Bro" @ Rain r0flmaf00oo

GG on the pull E.

And don't let The Pure Community get into your heads about how the clan should be run.

James and Fatality listened to them in regards to sign-ups and other clan-related things and look where Fatality is at now....LOL!

Keep doin ur thing.

make a me lol too :banana:

Btw lol @ all E with "U mad Bro" @ Rain r0flmaf00oo

GG on the pull E.

And don't let The Pure Community get into your heads about how the clan should be run.

James and Fatality listened to them in regards to sign-ups and other clan-related things and look where Fatality is at now....LOL!

Keep doin ur thing.

**** U ALTON YOU ARE GAY GTFO PEICE OF **** <3! but yh, if sign ups work for you do them.

titanj.png