Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The feast, it's ruined.

Bob

Pee Pee What about me?

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• Replies 441
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

H Drop Nub, blitz, Zo Is Legend, 0BR, Bob, adobo, My Space Plx, teehee, sibravibra, shot d0wn9, Boomer, Ant123, criti, theta, Kyle

How are you guys doen

Recent Activity for Pepe Mahat: I killed Is Justice, I killed Fi Echo, I killed L3gendofhpz, I killed L3gendofhpz, I killed X O B B Y Z, I killed Destroynoobz, I killed l JUNIORz l, I killed Korrawi, I killed Loz Link07, I killed Loz Link07

Knew you didn't kill me m8.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I Hormone I: if E starts a big ass slump

I Hormone I: id prob quit

I Hormone I: if they go down to like 50 members

Austin: thats not a good thing lol

I Hormone I: id quit

Yep, because we give you members like these, that's why.

http://www.onlineangerclass.com

^

Zo you should check that site out.

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

(11:55:00) <+[E]Ryan|Hormone> ROLF READ MY QUOTE FROM Zo!!! ---> http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?s...4918&st=260

(11:55:00) <+[E]Ryan|Hormone> ROLF READ MY QUOTE FROM Zo!!! ---> http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?s...4918&st=260

Lol, he's actually trying to show off to his E friends how much of a tough cookie he is! Well done idiot!

kanyecopy.jpg

Lol, he's actually trying to show off to his E friends how much of a tough cookie he is! Well done idiot!

Rofl im trying to prove that you need anger management classes

www.onlineangerclass.com

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Back then I had ranks who would do things rather than just say it. For example, I've heard a few of our current ranks say they are going to help us out and work harder, etc but I have yet to see it. You, the members are at fault for doing jack **** pretty much, I mean look at our amount of applications lately, look at our activity on signing up for events, look at our activity at trips. It's getting near dreadful. On top of that, I'm going to be blunt and honest with everyone here: This is the worst set of ranks activity wise, and caring wise we've had in the history of this clan. As well as, there's a few I just can't stand at all.

just my 2 centz on dis situation

Hi Zo what's up? Why you always ignore me?

Edit to reply to idit above me. As you can see it's idiots like you and the one above you who keep trying to troll on our topic (But fail miserably). Has nothing to do with our members making new accounts lol.

U mek me laf.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Back then I had ranks who would do things rather than just say it. For example, I've heard a few of our current ranks say they are going to help us out and work harder, etc but I have yet to see it. You, the members are at fault for doing jack **** pretty much, I mean look at our amount of applications lately, look at our activity on signing up for events, look at our activity at trips. It's getting near dreadful. On top of that, I'm going to be blunt and honest with everyone here: This is the worst set of ranks activity wise, and caring wise we've had in the history of this clan. As well as, there's a few I just can't stand at all.

say what?

say what?

^THAT

k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Grats man, once we get a spy in E, we'll look forward to quoting your commical quotes too. And there's a plethora of those available on demand. :biggrin:

kanyecopy.jpg

Grats man, once we get a spy in E, we'll look forward to quoting your commical quotes too. And there's a plethora of those available on demand. :biggrin:

"Once"

That's about 15 attempts in 2 weeks down eh?

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Last time you quoted our speeches you left a note at the top for your members saying "They are much better leaders than I am so read every single word of it". lmfao.

And you know I have pics of it so don't even try to deny.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I