Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

OB vs I

Duval

Who will Win   

69 members have voted

1. 1. OB OR I?

• OB
    • I

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No you obviously dont understand how significant vd's opinion is in anything..it's like losing a penny..you dont give a ****.

and you mini low lvl clans but you're mid? baaa

And what logical facts? The fact that we pulled more to pcl, we have higher lvls, we are more active? those "facts" aren't so factual. good ****** game.

Why are you such a moron? We posted our opinion because everyone gets to post an opinion, otherwise agree not to post these topics, not because our opinion is significant. This is generally a +1 topic, not for moron leaders to flame over opinions.

We don't label ourselves mid or low.

You pulled more to PCL? How do you pull more when VD didn't go? You can check our events on our forums, we told everyone to whom it concerned that we weren't going. Like 4 people went to crash morons who left their CCs open (Obviouskos).

More active? You didn't even have a saturday trip because of your inactivity, while we pulled 21/30. Higher levels? Who the hell cares if you maybe do, we pride our performances off organization, not levels.

You're still the moron you were a year ago L. Have fun in CWA.

YA MAN

really have a problem contact us on our war forum

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Why are you such a moron? We posted our opinion because everyone gets to post an opinion, otherwise agree not to post these topics, not because our opinion is significant. This is generally a +1 topic, not for moron leaders to flame over opinions.

We don't label ourselves mid or low.

You pulled more to PCL? How do you pull more when VD didn't go? You can check our events on our forums, we told everyone to whom it concerned that we weren't going. Like 4 people went to crash morons who left their CCs open (Obviouskos).

More active? You didn't even have a saturday trip because of your inactivity, while we pulled 21/30. Higher levels? Who the hell cares if you maybe do, we pride our performances off organization, not levels.

You're still the moron you were a year ago L. Have fun in CWA.

Dude you're an idiot. I was talking about Insignia at the PCL not you. just stop talking. kthx.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Dude you're an idiot. I was talking about Insignia at the PCL not you. just stop talking. kthx.

How are you that dumb? You quote my post, and you say "you", referring to my clan. Unless you haven't been taught much grammar, you were referring to VD and after that post, you changed your mind.

VD just cause you Cant accpect a full out From Ob doesnt mean u can come in here wid ur rude ****.

Grow up Win a full out then come talk ur ****.

We Take all Opinions to the Tee. Either you Vote OB or I thats it. Say Gl or nothing at all how hard is it to ONCE IN UR DAMN LIFE not flame us NOR talk ****?

What has VD done lately that is so Amazing last thing i saw u do was give a excuse "we dont go to pcl cuz we only pvp" is that b\c u can stay at the Ge for 6 hours to mass and not worry about ppl mling ur member's? Cuz i kinda remember u saying " i got a 29 active ml" and u only having 28 ppl on ur ml.

So Please Stop flaming us. this topic wasnt made for ignorant Kid's to come on here and troll just b\c your clan isnt active enough to Full out like Ob is.

Thanks Everyone who has not flamed Even if u Vote I or OB i appericate The time you put to click a few Times and not flame.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Insignia is much more organized but i am going to have to go with OB due to their high levels.

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes