Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Leaders

Mr Fred

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epidemic may have one of the best leadership out of the clans, but you are saying it for the wrong reasons. Saying that it is because of them starting off in low pcl and now breaking the top 3 is not a vaild reason. Every clan started off small and than grew just like you did. Maybe you achieved it a little quicker and smoother, but Epidemic is a newer clan and did not have to experiment like the old school clans did. Of course that may be why epidemic has a good leadership because theirs leaders saw what other clans did wrong in the past.

I would have to say any clan that has been alive for over 2 years, never died, the leadership is doing quite well.

JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOG

THEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHE

B

EST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST

JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOG

T

HEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEB

E

ST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1

J

OGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGT

H

EBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1JOGTHEBEST1

dis

A )Learn to quote correctly

B )E came back a year ago, and if you had half a braincell, you'd know that making a clan a year ago and making it reach the top is pretty damn difficult.

THIS MAKE U MAD? IF HE HAD LESS THAN HALF OF A BRAINCELL I DON'T THINK HE WOULD BE ABLE TO TYPE OR EVEN TURN ON A COMPUTER FOR DAT MATTER

110210183405.png

I forgot to mention a special Leader who I also think has done a job well done, nobody mentioned it on this topic, perhaps they have forgotten about him, but my shout out goes to:

Ilx Ace Ilx from FOE, he was alright aswell.

thekingu.png

About half of these posts is members voting for their own leaders.

Have you actually experienced every (or at least several) other leaders to make such a decisions?

The other half are from people judging by the results they see.

Hence why mostly FOE/MM leaders are mentioned. People seem to neglect the fact that these are the two oldest clans still alive and their current leadership was given a SOLID base to build on. They were given a strong clan and just kept it strong.

Don't get me wrong, I think some of the FOE/MM leaders are pretty decent but I'm saying "judging by the results" is a wrong reason to say someone's a good leader.

This topic would've been much better if the question was something like:

What are the best leaders you've seen from the clans you've been in?

I hope I didn't offend anyone, this is a very opinionated topic but I believe a good opinion is always backed up by a reasoning, and some of these reasoning are pretty poor.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

im best ledar evar na i jk zo is

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Charles and James were the best leaders pure clanning has ever came across, Just continue trying to be a girl even though we know your just a little boy sitting in a chair you ******* tranny..

Not really, James wasn't that great. If I remember right, James wasn't really any good of an in-game leader, he never led many trips while I pked with FI, he was decent off-game, but not one of the best. I'd agree with Charles.

lol at jibs being a good leader. he opened clans..

then he disappears and closes them, quits to some other clan or plays WoW and comes back and starts same clan o.O B)

he strives to be the top and supreme leader of a clan but cracks when things are going bad what aspect of leadership is that lol

sorry but look at leadership patterns and consistency for being a leader. if you notice the same sht happening over and over again, it just doesnt prove a person to be a legitimate top leader. you just dont ******* close a clan because of some event e.g. old bh and no aggressive wild, slumps. when you

Charles ( 3 Hit U Pure ) When he was an active leader. When he lead Supreme Ownage and lead them into Fatality. He did great.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Not really, James wasn't that great. If I remember right, James wasn't really any good of an in-game leader, he never led many trips while I pked with FI, he was decent off-game, but not one of the best. I'd agree with Charles.

Idc i think he is just as equal as charle is.. however my alltime most favorite pk trip was lead by James when Fi pulled 95 last chrismas break.. It was great :D

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Not much people I can name because they've had the luxury of circumstances, but to me, my greatest respect goes to guys who have NEVER CLOSED A CLAN and just has been through the armageddon of failure and gone through so much **** that nothing even bothers or phases them anymore

I think only guy I can name who's done that, for almost 4 years now is probably old pker from Eop, I can question how long/active hes been in that span but, his clan has always been very successful at 1 point or another and to have never closed his clan despite countless being told "yeah eop's done", that's incredibly hard to do, by yourself, because being around Eop for awhile i knew he didn't have much around him but probably works out ways to make it work out

Could say same with Zo but, no dude, no offense to him but he causes that hell for his own clan at times with the things he says on the lists and other topics, he solo'd his clan before but right now i think other guys mightve just been doing that for him

Imo, these guys deserve alot more respect because they've done it by themselves, other guys just have the luxury of having other guys maybe contributing alot and doing other things, but man, to do it for such a long time BY YOURSELF is something to be thanked for because these are the clans i want to fight, mature clans lead by old experience guys, not an immature group of kids sadly i've been seeing around lately

The guys ive seen named are bleh, i'll give em props for doing alot in little time but, its a real feat to do that **** aslong as ever, my truest respect well deserved to old pker and other guys like my own guy drunkin r2h and not sure who else has done it that way

Charles and James were the best leaders pure clanning has ever came across, Just continue trying to be a girl even though we know your just a little boy sitting in a chair you ******* tranny..

Shut up you handicap retard, your sig says alot about your personality

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Shut up you handicap retard, your sig says alot about your personality

Lol your reply makes me giggle.

I have alot of respect for IVP, shes been with E for a few years now and hes probably there biggest female role model who can kick some ass, You always see her in a picture saying something brutal like "Execute Them." or something lolol. I guess she plays a big role in the Core of Epidemic

Jibs, Sir Pker Wil, 3 hit pure, FInnald, The Harv, and Hei the pk, LOL gf m8 (Dan)

I miss the harv, he always had a Plan, And we never went into a fight without agression, ran straight through FI + Foe + MM without banking when he lead.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

A )Learn to quote correctly

B )E came back a year ago, and if you had half a braincell, you'd know that making a clan a year ago and making it reach the top is pretty damn difficult.

Sorry the quoting on this forum is terrible not my fualt. Quoted like topics from like three weeks ago. By the way read my sig.

Well i guess i can compare jibs and 3 hit u pure since i been in FI leadership and E high staff.

In terms of leading (trips, control, respect), jibs is definitely better

But in terms of like communication and relationship with members, 3 hit have the upper hand (thats why we have bob :D)

Well both of them have superior leadership but lead differently.

I can also acknwoledge dave of foe for bringing them to the top.

Well i guess i can compare jibs and 3 hit u pure since i been in FI leadership and E high staff.

In terms of leading (trips, control, respect), jibs is definitely better

But in terms of like communication and relationship with members, 3 hit have the upper hand (thats why we have bob :D)

Well both of them have superior leadership but lead differently.

yes rage i agree, i remember 3 hit in FI, he was great

BUT i argue that, Bawb is better with communicationa dn relationship with members.

bawb + jibs = the best a clan can want imo

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png