Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Thau_I's Introduction :)

Chadsaw

Hey guys, My names Charles, but to the clan world, im known as Chad.

Life:

I play baseball, im a pitcher, i throw 89 as a junior, i have 15ish offers to variety of schools for baseball, Im a good student, i dont drink, i dont smoke, im 16, i spend alot of my time with friends. I have a very tight-nit group of friends that just enjoys life. Im a normal kid, normal clothes, im not gay. I like mountain Biking and downhilling etc etc. I live in San Diego, California, USA. the best weather in all of United states right here :)

Skape:

I own 1 file, Thau_I. Ive played runescape 5 years, all previous accounts ive sold or they got hacked off... I have decent stats, im a f2p pker, (99 str 60 att), i play Rs for clans and pking. I hate pixils, i could care less... There is no greater feeling taking someone elses pixils so that is why i pk. I am currently in Epidemic, great clan, respected leaders and a great community. Www.Epidemic-rs.com <3

Yah thats me...

-Chad <3

1175tub.png

No way dude, I play baseball too, I hit over .500 on Varsity this past year as a freshman and I have some schools looking at me too, I only throw 87 though. :P

skullbonesbl2.gifCameron

Fatality Veteran

<[Fi]Shot> this pk video is gonna blow FOE AWAY

<[Fi]Shot> i wana hear u say it ;D

<[Fi]Cameron> This pk video will make foe blow my huge *****!

lololol^

Sup

Your rsn reminds me of my friends last name

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice