Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Coolest clan?

M4G1CA

No putting your own clan.

Ok now just imagine this:

You wake up one morning finding yourself on a large lawn. Around you, you see different coloured tents, each labeled with the name of a pure clan. You cannot find your own clan's tent, but it sounds like each of the tents are having a good time talking and whatever which you would like to be part of.

Which tent would you enter?

Multiple answers are possible but try to explain each one.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

I'd light Jagex's tent on fire, then walk into EOP's tent and slap the **** out of Goop, on my journey out, i'd **** all over IR's tent, and when Zo comes out raging i'd turn on melee prayer and run as fast as I can with overheads on, making sure I have plenty of energy pots...i'd then pick up a grimy herb, roll it up with my clue scroll, light it with my tinderbox, and blaze up like a mah' fucka', then all clans would smell the lovely scent of marijuana, and we'd all smoke up and be on good terms, and the Pure Community would live happily ever after.

The End.

thekingu.png

^ lol

I'd find MM's tent because there would be like 150 guys in there. I would like to see 150 guys in a tent.

Yeah you can see them all telling their irl friends that their busy on Saturday from 4 - 7 Pm eastern because they will be busy fighting Epidemic mane!

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

I'd go to my hotel that's named Malice

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

purity cause doodle would be there

REST IN PEACE DOODLE DOG FALLEN WARRIOR

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

purity cause doodle would be there

REST IN PEACE DOODLE DOG FALLEN WARRIOR

DOOODLE TIME

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice