Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Coolest clan?

M4G1CA

well i would try really hard to find malice's tent, as there is guaranteed sexy time in there, no matter the guy to girl ratio.

Then i'd go to Epidemic's tent, as they make some sort of irl ***** formation, then spear through MM's tent.

Then i'd take a stroll over to the EOD tent and lol @ sefket.

the end.

ps, Nick, is it a coincidence that you are german, and are making topics about concentration camps?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Malice probably even don't even have a tent, but some kind of fortress set up there.

We will have a Male only pyjamma party and make a fortress out of our quilts and bedsheets held up by chairs and the dining table. Snacks and sex to be had by all.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

We will have a Male only pyjamma party and make a fortress out of our quilts and bedsheets held up by chairs and the dining table. Snacks and sex to be had by all.

Ah **** you Matt

I just got over my morning wood and now this.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

I would go join IR's tent.

In IR's tent, you would constantly hear things like: "WHO THE FACK FARTED, WHY THE FACK WOULD YOU FART IN A CLOSED SPACE LIKE THIS, GO FACKIN FART IN EPIDEMIC'S TENT FOR FACK'S SAKE. I'M FACKING OUT OF THIS TENT, WHEN YOU GUYS STOP FARTING, GO FIND ME IN EOP'S TENT."

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

well i sould go over to carnage's tent and find sh0ta and jah. we wud then head over to ir's tent but we would hide from dem untill they went for pk trip. then i would do i big poo in zo's sleeping bag.

i would p on the tent and smeer carnage poops on the walls

then when trips done and dey come back and see jobby all over the place zo will range and i will blame E for it

tbag

mmflash123.gif

next official malice event.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.