Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Some forum suggestions

Ray

1. Split Runescape Help and Guides into Questions and Help and Guides. They may be somewhat related, but each of them are pretty significant and guides definitely needs its own forum instead of just a subforum

2. Remove pictures forum. All pictures that ppl post will be specific to something, and that something can fit well into any other forum so we really don't need a pictures forum. That's why it has 4 posts.

3. Make flood control 10 seconds. The purpose of flood control is not to stop people from posting, it's to stop people from accidentally clicking post twice and to stop people from spamming. 10 seconds does that pretty well. 30 seconds is way too much.

4. Make Runescape Classic into a subforum under general discussion, or remove it entirely. Now that there is only one world left, not one person here plays it anymore. No point to it.

5. Pick SOTW up. It's starting to look like sig of the quarter. Instead of having entries PMed, you need to have them posted. Seeing other entries can either 1) Inspire people to make sigs as well or 2) Motivate people to enter so they can win. That's why u need to have people post them instead of pming them.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Hard to disagree with any of them.

#5 really needs to be addressed. You need someone new to run that, because it's really ****** atm.

No one really has PS or is any good at it, thats why it's always, or usually the same person winning everytime

10447.png

2ppd46g.png

favsm.png

1. Split Runescape Help and Guides into Questions and Help and Guides. They may be somewhat related, but each of them are pretty significant and guides definitely needs its own forum instead of just a subforum

2. Remove pictures forum. All pictures that ppl post will be specific to something, and that something can fit well into any other forum so we really don't need a pictures forum. That's why it has 4 posts.

3. Make flood control 10 seconds. The purpose of flood control is not to stop people from posting, it's to stop people from accidentally clicking post twice and to stop people from spamming. 10 seconds does that pretty well. 30 seconds is way too much.

4. Make Runescape Classic into a subforum under general discussion, or remove it entirely. Now that there is only one world left, not one person here plays it anymore. No point to it.

5. Pick SOTW up. It's starting to look like sig of the quarter. Instead of having entries PMed, you need to have them posted. Seeing other entries can either 1) Inspire people to make sigs as well or 2) Motivate people to enter so they can win. That's why u need to have people post them instead of pming them.

1. It was originally like that, Hatton changed it. I'll see about changing it back.

2. I'm not going to remove it, I make make it a subforum however.

3. The whole point of a flood control is to stop people spamming, 30 seconds may seem a lot. But if there is a bot spamming, it definitely helps. As for you saying about people accidently double posting, I'll look into fixing it, then I can think about lowering the flood control.

4. Definitely.

5. Everyone who has run SOTW has failed somewhat. It starts off well, then they forget to do it. If I can find someone who is able to maintain it weekly then we will continue with it.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png