Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures - Saturday 12.12.2009

Goop

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not saying this as an offense to EOP but seriously?.. we didn't end with 0 and you didn't end with 60

MM had total control of the fight, EOP were giving up territory and dropping fast, ANYWAY

Good Job EOP, amazing pull

see ya next week

24ya068.png

MM didn't have a bad trip? We beat FOE fairly and then beat E with FOE (not saying it's an accomplishment being a clan full of level 60s with another clan, but we weren't doing the dieing) and then we escaped an attempt at crashing from E after smacking you about.

And I really wouldn't get cocky when you need to team\merge with other clans to even compete.

Don't you guys already have enough on your plate flaming Epidemic?

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Not saying this as an offense to EOP but seriously?.. we didn't end with 0 and you didn't end with 60

MM had total control of the fight, EOP were giving up territory and dropping fast, ANYWAY

Good Job EOP, amazing pull

see ya next week

If we were, how do our massively dropped options return in a finger snap while Epidemic runs in and us regrouping within another finger snap with ~60 losing roughly 5? From our video's perspective, clearly MM was the one losing the line.

Again, need tampons?

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Nice pull and I'm pretty impressed with your comeback, this is not a flame as I think trips can be one of the best recruiting methods (i.e. getting some freinds to come a long and pk with you). But our scout !clan'd a fair few EOP and there were a few that definitely weren't on the memberlist.

Good job nonetheless, would have been nice to see you stand up to E thought rather than trying to be their best freinds.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

EOP Starting: 65

EOP Ending: 60ish - Pulled south once Other clans came

MM Starting: ??

MM Ending: like 0 once E came

E Starting: Over 9,000

E Ending:9,001

I ****** lol'd you guys were dropping like flys i wasn't even getting hit during the fight. And you put 0 mm when e came i ******* lol'd

Nice fail l2write topic properlly and not make up stuff.

and why would you even post a crashed fight.

You guys were no were clear to killing most of MM think again stop making up ****.

If you have something to say, come on your actual account and say it. L2nothidebehindafakeaccount.

And the fact 3 clans merged/closed into you.

Other than a few Vo members name the other 2 clans please. And sorry that people wanted to join Our clan not Yours. Jealousy's not a pretty colour are you sure you don't want to change your capes to green?