Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Pures - Saturday 12.12.2009

Goop

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

foe + mm vs E + Eop?

interesting lol

mmmmmmm

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

I'm loving how Foe and MM have been arguing all year but once epidemic came and destroyed them both they both start aiming at E instead. And now that Eop had a decent trip, killing foe outright and a non-clean fight with MM you're both starting on us as well. Its a game chill out and go outside.

******* clown. Your whole post on your forum is fake, based on lies. When we fought you at dwarves you had like 60 people, we had ~75. You were in complete control? You ******* troll half of MM returned and got dropped on the way while we were falling south because E came. Wait until next week so we **** on you again.

Btw, Open CC? I need you to think for a moment why it was open for like 60 seconds ... Oh right, maybe because w0w2many was leading and he didn't have everyone added.

Good job EoP #2

I loved the FoE fight, was so clean.

u lost gf maybe next year

A lot of the replies on the topic really made me lol.

And the fact 3 clans merged/closed into you.

lmfao this coming from MM. You guys suck people from every clan. I know atleast 10 Ex-Vo members in MM...

MM didn't have a bad trip? We beat FOE fairly and then beat E with FOE (not saying it's an accomplishment being a clan full of level 60s with another clan, but we weren't doing the dieing) and then we escaped an attempt at crashing from E after smacking you about.

And I really wouldn't get cocky when you need to team\merge with other clans to even compete.

Lol really? Don't contradict yourself. MM teamed with Foe to take down Epidemic...

Good trip though.

not trying to flame or anything, but how do you drop opts so fast? you set out with like 95, fought some1 then had 75

We had to sit people so the fight could be more fair.

I'm jk :P

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Gj guys, was a fun trip even though I had to leave after 20 mins...LOL at all the trolls, especially coming from MM, we're not trying to say we're #2, idgaf what rank we are, we're simply trying to express the fact that we had a good trip.

Gf guys.

thekingu.png

So your saying you could have taken down Epidemic alone? also MM teamed with Foe to take down the Crashing Epidemic

Everytime you lose to Epidemic you come up with an execuse. Get over it, they own you. F2P is not your game dude.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

So your saying you could have taken down Epidemic alone? also MM teamed with Foe to take down the Crashing Epidemic

You seem to be missing my point here. I never said that Eop could have taken down Epidemic alone, nor did I imply it. My point was that MM couldn't take on E alone and you know that's the truth. So MM had to team with Foe to take them down. Even if E were crashing, why couldn't MM take down E alone? Because they can't.

You seem to be missing my point here. I never said that Eop could have taken down Epidemic alone, nor did I imply it. My point was that MM couldn't take on E alone and you know that's the truth. So MM had to team with Foe to take them down. Even if E were crashing, why couldn't MM take down E alone? Because they can't.

They had 30+ more than us and crashed and you want us to try to take them out alone?

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Couldn't have said it better Ex arr0w.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com