Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Jew Sig NEEDED

kosherkid

* Text on image: #Jew in one part, and the other part is "Bagels Beware"

* Specific Images (links must be supplied !): http://www.countryliving.com/cm/countryliv...es/bagel-de.gif http://www.theunticket.com/wp-content/uplo...-nestor-jew.jpg

* Colour Scheme: Uh just Blue text... I guess.

* Size (in pixels): About the same as the bagel pic. If you need to crop it afterwards... no big.

* Animations: It'd be REALLY cool if you could just cut out the head of the rabbi in the pic, and then have him peering over the side of the orange juice (shrink the head obviously), and the animation would be him slowly peering over the side of the OJ. So he starts behind the OJ, and you can't see him. And then you see him slowly moving out behind the OJ and so he's looking directly at the bagels.

* Things to avoid (what you don't want in your image):

If you can't do the animation, here's what I want.

"#Jew" in one spot... like top left.

Then have the rabbi head peering over the side of the OJ, looking at the bagels.

And then wherever there is room... put "Bagels Beware" in blue.

If you can do animations... it's the same thing but the rabbi head peers over the OJ, and then bagels beware flashes when his head appears.

Oh and I guess I wasn't clear on this... the rabbi head should be small, like small compared to the pitcher of OJ.