Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Blood Runs Deep

Karl

15-Dec-2009 - Blood Runs Deep

The mysterious Lunar Isle rarely gets many visitors, and especially not of the ‘washed up on the shore unconscious, battling hidden demons’ kind. Eminent lunatic Baba Yaga requires your help in answering just one question: who is this stranger?

Finding the answer to this question will prove to be just the beginning of a journey that will see you delving back into the dream world, rescuing old friends and rallying the Fremennik of all isles, leading them to war against their deadliest and toughest foe – a new breed of horror from the deep.

Dust off your armour, weapons and runes – and we do mean ALL of them – and ready yourself for battle, Farstrider. This day, death (and glory) is upon all who call themselves Fremennik. And to the victor, the spoils, for any adventurer brave enough to succeed will be rewarded with hundreds of thousands of XP, new equipment and much respect.

"I’m glad to be continuing the Fremennik quest series and carrying on the prophecy storyline set up in Glorious Memories. This quest has proven to be a different challenge from that quest, though, with a much heavier focus on combat, as befits the Fremennik people."

"I’m also happy to be furthering the Princess Astrid/Prince Brand thread from Throne of Miscellania. To get the most out of the storyline, your character must be as they were during that quest, so some players may wish to visit the Makeover Mage before starting this quest. I hope you enjoy it."

Summary:

Where to start Blood Runs Deep:

Speak to Baba Yaga in her walking house on Lunar Isle.

Requirements to complete Blood Runs Deep:

75 Attack

75 Strength

65 Slayer

High Magic and Ranged levels are also recommended

Dream Mentor

Glorious Memories

Horror from the Deep

Completed all easy, medium and hard tasks in the Fremennik Achievement Diary

In other news...

We've made some necessary changes to how shops in TzHaar work. For full details, please read this forum thread.

Kuradal's Dungeon Improvements

After some of your feedback about last week’s Slayer dungeon update:

* Kuradal can now assign dagannoths.

* Murky Matt can now combine ferocious ring charges.

* Hellhounds should now respawn at their normal rate.

* We've squeezed in a couple of extra creatures.

* You won't get any Random Events while in Kuradal’s Dungeon.

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

Here's a tip:

MASS BUY FURIES AND OTHER OBBY ITEMS AS YOU CAN NO LONGER SELL ITEMS IN TZHAAR FOR TOKKUL. ONLY WAY TO GET AN ONYX IS BY KILLING FOR TOKKUL. PRICE WILL RISE RAPIDLY.

ROFL! I had a fury since it was 3.2mil im f2p and now it's 6milish, now it's going up higher?!

Awesome.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Here's a tip:

MASS BUY FURIES AND OTHER OBBY ITEMS AS YOU CAN NO LONGER SELL ITEMS IN TZHAAR FOR TOKKUL. ONLY WAY TO GET AN ONYX IS BY KILLING FOR TOKKUL. PRICE WILL RISE RAPIDLY.

If you don't already have a fury or a regen brace, get one, but I'd advise against merching them.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png