Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Teleporting

Ray

Teleporting 1v1, blugh, Especially on pures it's like, ''why tele for a set from 50k'' and if you have a good fight why not just die with some honour

And in a clan teleporting, how can you see if there's a winner then? When you're dead you're dead. There wouldn't be no such thing as ''tanking'' anymore then too which is a huge factor in wars. They would just all tele when beeing piled.

I think the whole clan thing would be kind of dead if there was teleporting, can you imagine your leader teleporting for some mains? I don't and I don't see the use of teleporting for a pure set which cost like 200k max.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a thought teleing 1 vs 1, isn't even that bad, honestly look at what runescape has become, silly soul wared pures who have 99 str and 50 attack cb 70 and rush a nerd than tele. Teleing with a clan would be a bad thing, because like all of the reasons stated, it does hurt your clan overall. But some types of honour on a game are stupid, especially if its not with your clan.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Ok, you guys are missing the point. We all know that teleporting hurts your own clan. I don't want to discuss that at all. The question is, if two clans have a run in, and a person from the OTHER CLAN teleports, does it harm YOUR CLAN to the extent that we must restrict it.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Wow really.... that's why you stick with Pure Warfare.

I never believed in a community for a game is what your saying, or talking.

Don't try to act like you don't love RuneScape... :P

Because honor system is synonymous with community.

110210183405.png

Of course Teleing shouldn't be allowe dduring trips. Not only does it make you look pixle hungry, but it makes your clan look even worse and freakin ***.

If teleing were to be allowed I'de just stop clanning it would be pointless and no fun. Clans would have to bring tbers for loot lol.

I think personally teleing would ruin clanning and the fun. Imagine 5 of your clan members are piling the other clan member and your about to k0 him and b00m he teles. It just gets lame at that point.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

Okay, I didn't make this topic as a way to bring teleporting into warring, I made it as a reflection on changing values.

So far I'm getting a lot of this:

Me: So what do you think about teleporting?

Person: OMG IT'S THE WORST THING EVER!!!

Me: How come?

Person: I DON'T KNOW, IT JUST IS!!!!

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

It's pretty simple. The ones who care about loot in pkrins will not want the other team to tele. The ones who do not care about loot and simply want to claim a win wouldn't mind if the other team teled.

However, the people who want to claim a win do not want to see their members tele and simply will not support it. It should be left up to the individual to decide at what point they should tele and the leaders to teach them that it is a last resort.

People who think that teleporting is a good stratagey to save money on trips can be classified as Poor beyond Runescape poverty. It's really not hard to make 1m a day doing simple things, you just are too lazy to do it.

I agree. But who really wants to spend all their time making money these days.

If you teleport then it just wouldn't be any fun, because anytime a clan is outnumbered they will just tele. Fights would last around a minute because if a team starts to lose they will just tele. Not any fun.

ƒatality ƒorever

swordsul7.gifFatality Warlord since 7/13/10 at 7:56 AM PST
skullbonesbl2.gifFatality Officer since 4/25/10 at 2:59 PM PST

Fatality Advanced Member since 1/21/10 at 5:15 PM PST
Fatality Full Member since 9/26/09 at 6:00 PM PST
Fatality Future App since 8/15/09 at 6:00 PM PST
209mwyg.gif

Lol if you go on clan pk trips run in's and think about money, especially in f2p

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

We used to kick people out for teleporting back then since it was shunned badly, not only did u have a bad rep but it was just a mentality thing

Especially since we were rivals vs aao, who "teled alot", because they did that and we didnt we just automatically assumed we would beat em outnumbered by 20+ anyday, and it made us like, mentaly the more mature and stronger clan despite that being stupid as hell but it was a nice concept that we fed off of

But pking and the game of clanning, because now I think RS and clanning are 2 seperate games now, i mean, they shouldn't even be mentioned on the same space, that's how much jagex has neglected clans over the years, still so much things that should've and could've been and until now we got em and theyre not even used

I don't even play rs, our leaders don't even play rs, i think that's the same for half the guys in the clan world, we don't play Rs but we do play pure community/Cp, so only if u teleport during a war, u'll be kicked, other than that, pjing, teleporting, safing all that ******** doesnt concern us

So your basically saying CP can teleport while pking aslong as it's not a cp war. Thats idiotic lol and NH.

mmflash123.gif

Ok, you guys are missing the point. We all know that teleporting hurts your own clan. I don't want to discuss that at all. The question is, if two clans have a run in, and a person from the OTHER CLAN teleports, does it harm YOUR CLAN to the extent that we must restrict it.

No because not enough people do it right now for it to be an issue, but if it turned into a strategy and clans purposely had mass members tele at the same time.. to regroup.. it could turn into something interesting.

I'd never do it though.. I would just feel like a ***** teleporting, while other members of my clan are staying to fight (and die).

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif