Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Happy Holidays - From Epidemic!

Bob

Just proving a point that your clan is no #1 F2P material.

1.You need Signups to compete vs a clan thats pulled average opts.

2.It's been proven you can't win a fight vs mm unless you have numbers advantage.

3.You need main to harrass other clans there whole trip.

4.You're clan is cocky and flame like ****.

5.4 successfull weeks out of 52.

6.#1 F2P clan would have more class then putting spies into every pure clan.

7.You're leader is 30 defence.

quoted from "ApeJr"

-----------------------------

oh sorry mustve missed it

1. we have been doing signups for the past year, so....oh wait, if we keep doing signups and beating you, why dont you do signups....OH WAIT...u did! and u got ur ass wooped :/.

2. sorry didnt know a 6 man advantage made MM so mad considering that u beat FOE with a 10-20 man advantage a while back. OH WAIT EVEN IF WE DO HAVE A GOOD ADVANTAGE OVER YOU GUYS, WHY THE **** WOULD THAT STOP US FROM ATTACKING YOU.

3. how do we harass other clans, oh wait..MAYBE CAUSE U GUYS KEEP RUNNING AWAY THE ENTIRE TRIP.

4. lul now ur just being mad...were confident, its cause we are ownage and your not. get used to it.

5. dont worry those 4 successful weeks will increase, to every Saturday of the month.

6. oh im sorry didnt know 1 person made much of a difference. and its not like u guys make plans or strategies. u just flame our clan roflmao.

7. even with 1 defense he still runs ur ****.

no flame intended

happy holidays.

You can't really say "no flame intended" after that.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A combination of mistakes on our part and luck on your part (ir, location), also known as a fluke. Do it on a regular basis and I'll admit you're more organized than us, but the facts right now are are you've won what, 1 in 10, if that.

Then i guess the second fight was a combination of mistakes on MM's part and luck on your part(MM hitting mains and being spread), and i guess the third fight was opts. Not flaming. but you cant say MM won by luck makes you look like an idiot.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Then i guess the second fight was a combination of mistakes on MM's part and luck on your part(MM hitting mains and being spread), and i guess the third fight was opts. Not flaming. but you cant say MM won by luck makes you look like an idiot.

The only mistake MM made was over confidence, the only luck we had is that your clan is stupid enough to attack random mains when it's obvious clans are out to get you.

If that's how you want to take it be my guest, just shows the overall stupidity of MM.

The only mistake MM made was over confidence, the only luck we had is that your clan is stupid enough to attack random mains when it's obvious clans are out to get you.

If that's how you want to take it be my guest, just shows the overall stupidity of MM.

lmfao yea 2nd fight they were all spread.. i was like wtf.. p2p?