Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Happy Holidays - From Epidemic!

Bob

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen to Daddy Epidemic, otherwise you wont be getting anything from Santa Claus this Christmas =[

Ironic coming from the clan that is nowadays seemingly filled with 8 year old boys.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Ironic coming from the clan that is nowadays seemingly filled with 8 year old boys.

Least my Leader isn't laying down the law of what I can and cannot do on another forum, I guess Jibs is trying to stop Epidemic looking like idiots and getting trolled on all their topics. Little too late for that I guess.

badhaircut.jpg

first fight was fun till you all hopped on your mains

and maybe next month you can get your spy out of our clan and have a fair fight?

If I remember right you was there on your main aswell? Johal pk or something.

Page 14

LOL. MM's maturity level is a lot higher than E's, you get that when you mass recruit level 60s in mith. :confused:

Which is why you can't control yourself because your clan has been ending up in edgeville everytime you encounter us on Saturdays. :confused:

1st Week- Lvl 60s in Mith

2nd Week- SIGN UPZ@#######

3rd Week- P2P Plzzzzzzzzzzz/FULL OUT PLZ

4th Week- Mainz lmfazozoz

What's next.. CMON GUYS YOU'RE RUNNING OUT O' EXCUSES!

The responses from MM on this topic clearly shows how idiotic most of their members are trying to make it seem like they are trolling, whilst projecting their true butthurt selves because they bowdown to us everytime we meet in Runescape - the massive online adventure game by Jagex Games Studio

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I do believe we beat you yesterday, and Thursday? So that is not every encounter.

and in p2p you wreck us. But chill

This topic is what it is. GF's all. (epidemic only lost the first war because i couldn't attend the trip :)) .. jokes :D

gf to all, stop the arguements and accept whats happend guys

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

and in p2p you wreck us. But chill

This topic is what it is. GF's all. (epidemic only lost the first war because i couldn't attend the trip :)) .. jokes :D

gf to all, stop the arguements and accept whats happend guys

Looks like your the only member of Epidemic not to take the bait =[ You will be getting presents from Santa claus this year :banana:

badhaircut.jpg

Every week its the shame ****, i see even ranks of E flaming in here aswell, you all need to grow the **** up and stop taking the bait.

gf MM and Happy holidays.

Who?

And your clan has the boys who pretend to be girls, looks like were both weird in our own little ways aye :D

Who?

Edit: Tanks

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg