Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Happy Holidays - From Epidemic!

Bob

killed 5 returners* you over exaggerate everything for every clan you're in... you are the true definition of biased and partial. gtfo forums :lol:

2 weeks ago ir killed me returning in fight and i didnt blame a loss on that. l2 take one

We both know if IR killed MM's returners MM would be flaming them left and right. Yet, I don't see a single MM flaming IR and it's been 4 days since the event. Also how do you know they killed only 5 lol? You were standing there and watching?

Get off this topic.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We both know if IR killed MM's returners MM would be flaming them left and right. Yet, I don't see a single MM flaming IR and it's been 4 days since the event. Also how do you know they killed only 5 lol? You were standing there and watching?

Get off this topic.

don't resort to flamming if you have nothing productive to say lol

well first of all they stated it and i would believe that over a clan that sends spies and uses tactics dirtier than the fi back then to reach the top. hell id even believe any other clan over you guys. i know you might probably reply to this statement with #care or any other trolls you want to play it off with.

and i was talking about 2 weeks ago at the lvl 23 hills fight, im preeety sure i got killed by ir and alot of others did when returning but hey we take our losses and you make excuses apparently. most honorable "#1" clan (sarcasm if yo didn't notice)

and i was talking about 2 weeks ago at the lvl 23 hills fight, im preeety sure i got killed by ir and alot of others did when returning but hey we take our losses and you make excuses apparently. most honorable "#1" clan (sarcasm if yo didn't notice)

Excuses?

Signups!@!@!@

Fullout plz!@!@!@!@

Mains!@!@!@!@

Excuses?

Signups!@!@!@

Fullout plz!@!@!@!@

Mains!@!@!@!@

proved mains with screenshots and your leader ivp just kept making excuse after excuse

only way ud full out us is if our ml drops like by 30 and yours rises by 50

btw get on the account representing e that you use and stop "trolling" on another lol

Please point out where I flamed?

well first of all they stated it and i would believe that over a clan that sends spies and uses tactics dirtier than the fi back then to reach the top. hell id even believe any other clan over you guys. i know you might probably reply to this statement with #care or any other trolls you want to play it off with.

"a clan that sends spies and uses tactics dirtier than the fi back then.."

1) We never sent a spy to MM. Please prove me wrong.

2) What other "dirty tactics" you're talking about lmao?

We clearly took the loss if we say we went 1-2 vs MM. That's a nice way to argue, make other say something they didn't say and then argue against it.

You make me laugh.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

We clearly took the loss if we say we went 1-2 vs MM. That's a nice way to argue, make other say something they didn't say and then argue against it.

You make me laugh.

1.Yes you have and even brag about wit with the "Operation lockdown #1" You pretty much bait yourself out.

2.You send mains to harrass the **** out the high lvls every f2p trip.

1.Yes you have and even brag about wit with the "Operation lockdown #1" You pretty much bait yourself out.

Oh shut the **** up you absolute moron.

We do not have a spy in MM. A spy is someone who applies to your idiotic clan, joins, wars for you but tells us all the information.

THAT IS NOT WHAT WE HAVE IN MM.

No we don't send mains to harras the **** out of your high levels ever f2p trip, you don't know anything about E, you don't know anything about clanning infact. Stop trying to make your own judgements and trying to look smart on these forums.

We ALL know you are butthurt that you are losing to us on runescape, if we were the losers, MM wouldn't come up with any excuses, and none of you morons would be flaming us.

FACE IT; YOU LOST TO US, TRY TO GET BETTER IN RUNESCAPE RATHER THEN TRYING TO TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

1. We don't have a spy, that information was leaked. If I was you I'd take a closer look at your ranks.

2. Mains harass you at trips, we don't send them to. Unless of course you're talking about scouts. You see, we use mains to scout rather than low level pures so when you go all the way up to the members gate (hiding from epidemic amirite r0flr0fl) you can't easily kill them.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

I've been sniped by MM mains before. Notice the mains. Both in fights and outside of fights.

And as others stated, we don't have a spy in MM and we never had a spy in MM.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I've been sniped by MM mains before. Notice the mains. Both in fights and outside of fights.

And as others stated, we don't have a spy in MM and we never had a spy in MM.

this is true, bob gets hit for 25-25 and dies to TWO mains all the time.

dc3jig.jpg

Epidemic forever<3

Oh shut the **** up you absolute moron.

We do not have a spy in MM. A spy is someone who applies to your idiotic clan, joins, wars for you but tells us all the information.

THAT IS NOT WHAT WE HAVE IN MM.

No we don't send mains to harras the **** out of your high levels ever f2p trip, you don't know anything about E, you don't know anything about clanning infact. Stop trying to make your own judgements and trying to look smart on these forums.

We ALL know you are butthurt that you are losing to us on runescape, if we were the losers, MM wouldn't come up with any excuses, and none of you morons would be flaming us.

FACE IT; YOU LOST TO US, TRY TO GET BETTER IN RUNESCAPE RATHER THEN TRYING TO TAKE YOUR ANGER OUT HERE.

tl:dr

You make me laugh.

1. get off the thread is a flame in whatever way you look at it. its like saying get the **** out in a slightly less profanic way :(

2nd. you may want to check that spam of operation lockdown #1 and then come at me to stupidly deny having a spy in your clan. you are clearly an idiot for contradicting yourself

3. half your members took the loss half didnt.

once again stop contradictiong yourself/clan

and btw **** off idiot. YOU make me laugh

B)

1) You're a retard if you think "get off this thread" is a flame lol.

2) You have NO proof whatsoever that we have a spy in MM whereas we caught multiple spies from MM in the past.

3) That "idiot" raised a clan from two lvl 3s to trashing your "Five Year Old" clan.

4) Everyone took the loss. Stating that IR were killing our returners doesn't mean we deny the fact we lost.

5) I'm the one contradicting myself?

and btw **** off idiot. YOU make me laugh

Thanks for the bumps btw.

B)

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

1) You're a retard if you think "get off this thread" is a flame lol.

2) You have NO proof whatsoever that we have a spy in MM whereas we caught multiple spies from MM in the past.

3) That "idiot" raised a clan from two lvl 3s to trashing your "Five Year Old" clan.

4) Everyone took the loss. Stating that IR were killing our returners doesn't mean we deny the fact we lost.

5) I'm the one contradicting myself?

Thanks for the bumps btw.

B)

1. if you were just a bit educated it would cross your mind that it is

2. name the ones you caught. why would mm want to spy on your ****** ass clan?

3. this "idiot" also killed his clan 3 times before finding out a way to finally to finally get to the top, spies in clans and mains :)

4. well maybe you should look at one of your other officials calling the win a fluke. hey, we'd actually like to take clean wins unlike you :)

5. umad?

i can go on all day lol. all you're going to do is end up flamming or " this conversation is pointless " unlike you i sure am confident in my statements and never take them back

1. if you were just a bit educated it would cross your mind that it is

2. name the ones you caught. why would mm want to spy on your ****** ass clan?

3. this "idiot" also killed his clan 3 times before finding out a way to finally to finally get to the top, spies in clans and mains :)

4. well maybe you should look at one of your other officials calling the win a fluke. hey, we'd actually like to take clean wins unlike you :)

5. umad?

i can go on all day lol. all you're going to do is end up flamming or " this conversation is pointless " unlike you i sure am confident in my statements and never take them back

Yeah you're right unlike you I don't have "all day" to argue here. Especially when you're absolutely clueless. I'll try one last time to knock some simple logic through your thick skull.

1) "Get off this thread" was obviously an attempt to stop the flame, but instead you took it as a flame and you try to call me uneducated because you are convinced it was a flame.

2) Latest spy I caught from MM was [MM]Corrupt or Lanky on this site. He's an absolute idiot I'm surprised he's still in MM.

3) We closed E once and that was after the wild was removed. I didn't "kill it 3 times" and when we closed it, we were actually doing good. On the other hand, you have never led a clan or if you did no one heard of it.

4) Saying it was a fluke doesn't negates the fact we lost. On the other hand your whole clan can't take a loss. All the **** excuses you've pulled in the past month, latest saying we can't win without mains cause we had one main who was scouting who decided to attack in the fight. Not that I approve it but look at you, you're blaming the loss on one main lol.

5) I'll take it you had nothing to counter it so you pulled that 3 year old meme? So much for "being confident in your statements". To me it seems you're just insecure about them so you're saying it to try and convince yourself.

As I said, I won't reply after that as you have no logic whatsoever. Thanks for all these bumps though, it's appreciated.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Yeah you're right unlike you I don't have "all day" to argue here. Especially when you're absolutely clueless. I'll try one last time to knock some simple logic through your thick skull.

1) "Get off this thread" was obviously an attempt to stop the flame, but instead you took it as a flame and you try to call me uneducated because you are convinced it was a flame.

2) Latest spy I caught from MM was [MM]Corrupt or Lanky on this site. He's an absolute idiot I'm surprised he's still in MM.

3) We closed E once and that was after the wild was removed. I didn't "kill it 3 times" and when we closed it, we were actually doing good. On the other hand, you have never led a clan or if you did no one heard of it.

4) Saying it was a fluke doesn't negates the fact we lost. On the other hand your whole clan can't take a loss. All the **** excuses you've pulled in the past month, latest saying we can't win without mains cause we had one main who was scouting who decided to attack in the fight. Not that I approve it but look at you, you're blaming the loss on one main lol.

5) I'll take it you had nothing to counter it so you pulled that 3 year old meme? So much for "being confident in your statements". To me it seems you're just insecure about them so you're saying it to try and convince yourself.

As I said, I won't reply after that as you have no logic whatsoever. Thanks for all these bumps though, it's appreciated.

1. omg you really are stupid lol... just not going to comment <_<

2. is lanky ftw in mm?

3. you rode off an unstable leaders coattails so dont talk like you have ever successfully started and led a clan :)

4. with the "**** excuses" we pulled, did we say we won? B) o yeah btw we have alot more mains and confirmed by your officials more than one. correct yoself! B)

5. im preety sure im confident. aren't i? :(

u might want to stop now

1. omg you really are stupid lol... just not going to comment

2. is lanky ftw in mm?

3. you rode off an unstable leaders coattails so dont talk like you have ever successfully started and led a clan

4. with the "**** excuses" we pulled, did we say we won? B) o yeah btw we have alot more mains and confirmed by your officials more than one. correct yoself! B)

5. im preety sure im confident. aren't i?

u might want to stop now

Epidemic - #1

MM - #2

Foe - #3

Eop - #4

Epidemic

'Proud to be #1 F2P'