Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[E]ruption [O]f [P]ures - Merry Sexmas

Goop

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah... Kinda liked you guys but I sorta lost respect for you guys hitting TGG when we were DDed on a volcano with 30 people, seriously who the **** hunts an 8 day old clan when you have twice or 3 times more opts then us, not to mention you sorta crashed our run in we were about to have with IR however they were still hopping.. I Guess you got there right in time not to call it a " Crash "

Gj on trip...

We didn't hunt you... you were in our walking path lol.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

As you can clearly see and it's also mentioned in the video that mains crashed our fight. They came from the west exactly where Foe was. But no worries, we killed them after you guys ran into clan wars :D. Goodjob eop.

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

As you can clearly see and it's also mentioned in the video that mains crashed our fight. They came from the west exactly where Foe was. But no worries, we killed them after you guys ran into clan wars :D. Goodjob eop.

Doesnt matter...you had like 30 left we had like 70.....who would win?, and we pushed you so hard back that lot of you ran in clw

#Controversy, because **** happens... constantly.

This is one of the main reasons I attend about 1/2 trips a month, I have to read about all the crap from different clans the day after....

Anway, I was here for half the trip as I had better things to do but, one thing I did notice during the first fight with the "real" clan before Ck crashed, was that every time a foe member got piled they just ran to clan wars, instead of tanking it off like the rest of eop was doing. Was just an observation, i'm not bitching, i'm not complaining, don't start flaming me or arguing back because not only will you not get a reply back but I generally just don't care.