Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pure's Saturday

Loz

No you crash planned run ins then people **** you on topics because they think crashing planned fights is shallow. The fact is at the end of the day we were the better clan, good fight you and everyone else.

we didn't know it was planned, my bad, if i was there to lead it and i knew it was planned, wouldn't have crashed it

also, we dont post on pc, im the only guy posting on your thread lol, we don't talk ****, we don't say **** that never happened, that's not Cp

i didn't say cp was better in the first place, i don't think any1 did here, u guys cant put words in our mouths, all were arguing against was that "oh no cp got wrecked and did this and that" because not only in this thread but other guys that arent even dp have said **** we didn't do and that's what i hate the most

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we didn't know it was planned, my bad, if i was there to lead it and i knew it was planned, wouldn't have crashed it

also, we dont post on pc, im the only guy posting on your thread lol, we don't talk ****, we don't say **** that never happened, that's not Cp

i didn't say cp was better in the first place, i don't think any1 did here, u guys cant put words in our mouths, all were arguing against was that "oh no cp got wrecked and did this and that" because not only in this thread but other guys that arent even dp have said **** we didn't do and that's what i hate the most

O you just happened to bump into us twice when we are having pkri's. I didn't say anything about CP being better than DP so I'm not sure why your saying that. Also, about the whole "cp pushed dp to single" I find that quite amusing because CP were actually retreating onto their hill as Fatality ran onto ours. So it would be quite impossible for CP to push us east if they're running onto the north hill. I'm not actually sure why we ran east, I think Rob dced and Michelle wanted to tell some members to off Fi. Anyway to clear things up, after the fight Fatality and Dp walked about clan wars, if you claim to have 45 people still alive where about were they :s I'm sure your going to come up with come other conspiracy of what went on. All I know is I had fun and hope to see you next week. Hopefully some planned run ins without the crash factor.

102wo6q.png

091219173027.png

091219173056.png

mmflash123.gif

Good job DP :D didnt have to remass over 3 times i think? cp you massed how many times...? my fingers cant count that high

You can't count past 10? LEOLALLALEOALEOALELLOLOOL

jk ily, Goodjob DP :)

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

i wuz der :wub:

ƒatality ƒorever

swordsul7.gifFatality Warlord since 7/13/10 at 7:56 AM PST
skullbonesbl2.gifFatality Officer since 4/25/10 at 2:59 PM PST

Fatality Advanced Member since 1/21/10 at 5:15 PM PST
Fatality Full Member since 9/26/09 at 6:00 PM PST
Fatality Future App since 8/15/09 at 6:00 PM PST
209mwyg.gif

For the record we didnt crash. Dp was sitting in clan wars while and fi was dded on hill. Wasn't a crash since you guys weren't fighting.

fi was on sperm hill, as we charged they spammed off and ran into clan wars then I see you guys charge from the north. No you didn't crash, you tried and died. :cool:

mmflash123.gif

Was cool trip.

@CP, Seriously why are you coming to troll in this topic, Let me tell you a amazing story.

[story]

Our first fight with tlp CP 'tried' to crash, chain told me he didnt know about it and why i didnt tell him we was fighting in that world (Basically so they coulda avoid crashing)

20mins later....We set up a Pkri with FI (I pm chain saying Avoid us at hills This world--)

So he purposley comes to that world and the EXACT location we was fighting and hits FI, and pms me saying (Sorry man CP don't listen to me).

[/EndofStory]

The trolls in CP might want to read that. Crashing is becoming a repetitive weekly thing for you guys now Aye?

Proud Leader of Destructive Pures
71k1gj.png

oixjk1.png
2uqdfgh.png2niu1dj.pngsy1cur.png

well i love the flaming already, its like one cp says something to defend itself and every single person and their mother jumps right ontop of it lol

anyway, vid is being uploaded of what we did and what actually happened, were not like that, we don't lie and we admit when we ****** up and tell u straight up we got raped, but we didn't so atleast gives us a chance to disprove what actually happened

nice day anyway guys

Im guessing you wasnt at the Wednesday Prep vs CP then. Ask me for more info about that if you wish.

Proud Leader of Destructive Pures
71k1gj.png

oixjk1.png
2uqdfgh.png2niu1dj.pngsy1cur.png

Was cool trip.

@CP, Seriously why are you coming to troll in this topic, Let me tell you a amazing story.

[story]

Our first fight with tlp CP 'tried' to crash, chain told me he didnt know about it and why i didnt tell him we was fighting in that world (Basically so they coulda avoid crashing)

20mins later....We set up a Pkri with FI (I pm chain saying Avoid us at hills This world--)

So he purposley comes to that world and the EXACT location we was fighting and hits FI, and pms me saying (Sorry man CP don't listen to me).

[/EndofStory]

The trolls in CP might want to read that. Crashing is becoming a repetitive weekly thing for you guys now Aye?

Geme set and match.

aye.

mmflash123.gif

No you crash planned run ins then people **** you on topics because they think crashing planned fights is shallow. The fact is at the end of the day we were the better clan, good fight you and everyone else.

Epic trip Dp lets hope for an even better one tonight :biggrin:

(once phailed @ Dec 19 2009, 10:57 PM)

fi was on sperm hill, as we charged they spammed off and ran into clan wars then I see you guys charge from the north. No you didn't crash, you tried and died. :cool:

Real talk, Cp Tried, Cp Failed, They tried to crash, but ended up being the white guy in an all black prison, GJ DP + FI.

~ Wars Come And Go, But My Soldiers Stay Eternal ~ 2Pac ~

~ Proud Leader Of TTC ~

2r5yf6d.png

piratesjessejanine.jpg