Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP vs FI - 2 Hour Prep

Goop

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like Rolf was getting tired of getting **** on by members of PW forums, so he had to call for back-up, yet another troll and retarded kid whio knows **** all about what he's saying, in which case he does the same as Rolf and just flames and makes his clan look like an idiot.

Let me introduce to you, our newest cry-baby: P Carnage K.

Yeah that was a flame-bait, first time in a while, had to get it out of me.

thekingu.png

Looks like Rolf was getting tired of getting **** on by members of PW forums, so he had to call for back-up, yet another troll and retarded kid whio knows **** all about what he's saying, in which case he does the same as Rolf and just flames and makes his clan look like an idiot.

Yeah lol, They make me Giggle, "Rolf" is wcking179 and hes in a bad spot atm.

&& um its funny because just a day before this FI posted a fight 49 vs 31, and these 2 are complaining about us haveing 5 more, Lol.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

o.o cool, i make my clan look stupid? u should take a good look at goop (retarded leader of eop while i am just a fatality member)

Yeah lol, They make me Giggle, "Rolf" is wcking179 and hes in a bad spot atm.

&& um its funny because just a day before this FI posted a fight 49 vs 31, and these 2 are complaining about us haveing 5 more, Lol.

i never complained about u having 5 more but nice try, and no im not in a 'bad spot'