Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TGG 45v45 E

Zell

TGG vs E 45v45  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• The Golden Gods
    • Epidemic

in the middle of the f2p trip...

id rather fight mm/foe with 100+ having fun massive fights in the wild than 45v45 in clan wars where you dont get pixils for pkaying. But in all seriousness, i think it will get declined.

-Chad

1175tub.png

funny how u dont even mention all the lvl 100's u have

We literally have two 100's, lol, it's a matched 45v45, the only thing I would agree on changing is the date. E shouldn't decline this for any other reason.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Unfortunatly this war has been declined. We're however happy to negotiate other rules such as a F2P full out. We don't really want to have to drop 60 people for 3 rounds in CWars and then loose about 40 people through bordem. I can be found in #epidemic under the nick Luke|Pllodeh.

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle

Unfortunatly this war has been declined. We're however happy to negotiate other rules such as a F2P full out. We don't really want to have to drop 60 people for 3 rounds in CWars and then loose about 40 people through bordem. I can be found in #epidemic under the nick Luke|Pllodeh.

too bad u guys mass to much

E is going to declined. They are afraid to lose. Every time Dv, EOP, or IR declares on them, they decline. They only will fight FOE and MM because then they can say that they are in the same league as them.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

tgg #1 grats guys

E is going to declined. They are afraid to lose. Every time Dv, EOP, or IR declares on them, they decline. They only will fight FOE and MM because then they can say that they are in the same league as them.

Really!?....

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg