Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures Pk\War Vid 1.

ii inabit ii

No flame intended, but the video was kind of unorganized. I would have liked to see more full clips instead of bits and pieces of certain miniwars/run-ins - they just don't really prove a point. Just my constructive criticism.

christmassig.png
Beastdefire
Maxed GS Pure
99 Strength
99 Range
99 Magic
99 Hitpoints

I enjoyed the video a lot, untill I seen the addy at the end.

Who cares about the editing tbh. This isn't a forum about editing, it's about runescape. So if anyone decides to post about **** editing again I'm going to troll every topic you make for the rest of your life.

Note: just because you didn't speak about the editing doesn't mean im not going to troll you.

Nice video tlp

mmflash123.gif

The only pure clan is mm.

FI/Tlp/E/Eop/Cp/Foe (yes those glorious bastards) either have a cuple of 30 deffers in there, or in foe's case the legendary 25 def 99 prayer units.

I think inabit's spec was intentional btw

Because they are the only clans that use this forum?

DP = 0 30def.

28 defence - Rob although he applied with 1 defence.

mmflash123.gif