Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures Pk\War Vid 1.

ii inabit ii

lol, Was alright i gues, Just shows us what TLP have been up2 for the last 6 months odd?

Bit annoying waiting 5 mins for some PVP action.

Snow patrol Lyrics at the end were very fitting.

Edit:

2568c1s.png

Spotted by Walli lol.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

Not bad, pretty kewl in the clan vs clan pvp parts.

Gj.

Edit: Also good music.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

my bad...

Not a good vid, just.. all i will say could of been better.

Not to sound a complete ****, it is good to see tlp is still out there Hopefully we see a good 2010 for Tlp and a return to challenging for #1 p2p?

#TEAM-WALLI

i dont understand y all the foe kids r like thats it?? ofc its not u dumb ***** wow we dont post our **** on pw. If we did our topics wouldn't be much. Our last weekend we went 1-1 lost to dp beat tgg. Sunday undeafeted vs dp n e. yesterday we f2p vh n beat them. we do preps we just dont post it like every pure clan does..

I dont see y u guys r so ignorant. Thats it???? dont rlly want to start anything but u guys r asswholes n so full of urselves.

i dont understand y all the foe kids r like thats it?? ofc its not u dumb ***** wow we dont post our **** on pw. If we did our topics wouldn't be much. Our last weekend we went 1-1 lost to dp beat tgg. Sunday undeafeted vs dp n e. yesterday we f2p vh n beat them. we do preps we just dont post it like every pure clan does..

I dont see y u guys r so ignorant. Thats it???? dont rlly want to start anything but u guys r asswholes n so full of urselves.

Welcome to PW.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I love the flame....

Every clan has their "Tank" E has them, FI has them, who know's FOE might even have one or two slipped in there ;-}

Either way this is a vid to show TLP in P2P, some of the clips are older than others, but where is the point in flaming?

TLP has always and will always be a dominant force in P2P style fights, and we will bring FOE the challenge they are looking for soon...

Thank you to those who watched and I know TLP has kept the flame down on other people's stuff, and all i ask is people do the same.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Actually every clan but FOE has accepted a 30 def kid.

FOE currently has 3 members with 25 Def, They all applied with under 10 when they first joined. :)

Dk what 99 Prayer 25 def unit you're on about, No1 has ever had them stats in FOE.

Cha0s Pur3
Legend of Final Ownage Elite.
Leader of Final Ownage Elite (2007-2009)
35d2gxh.png
#FinalOwnage
Ts.Foe-rs.Com
WWW.FOE-RS.COM

I saw alot of 30 def and mercy blitz what def lvl is now? < that is not a bait or a "flame" but w/e it was alright showed that tlp is pro in p2p. the p2p skill aspects in the video were really good, editing wasn't amazing but still good.

gj

i calculated it to be 32-35,

Gj TLP liked the warring clips, Btw not a flame bait i said about defence just what a calculated >.>

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png