Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

30 def

Tom N Eto

You're an idiot. This topic is a discussion about 30 def and you're against it. So, I confronted you about having someone with 34 def in your clan. No cares about your MM ML. It's just funny how you were being a hypocrite, then try to act like you're smart by showing me that he isn't on the ML anymore. You know he was on the ML yesterday, which is why I asked 'why do you have someone with 34 def in your clan'. Moron

He was in the clan with 25 def, I saw his app to become full member (ex-oldschool) right after getting 34 def. Nobody was even close to letting him in. He got like 1 sympathy yes vote lol

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're an idiot. This topic is a discussion about 30 def and you're against it. So, I confronted you about having someone with 34 def in your clan. No cares about your MM ML. It's just funny how you were being a hypocrite, then try to act like you're smart by showing me that he isn't on the ML anymore. You know he was on the ML yesterday, which is why I asked 'why do you have someone with 34 def in your clan'. Moron

Oviously he was on ML he was 25 defence you ******* idiot inbred, hes not ml stop crying you ******* peice of **** i clearly don't see your arguement.You asked me why do you have a 34 deffer in your clan this morning when he was clearly off the ML and im the stupid one? Nigger please...

Also define hypocrite you clearly don't know what it means when he was 34 def he was clearly off the ML so idk what you are trying to do here.

Oviously he was on ML he was 25 defence you ******* idiot inbred, hes not ml stop crying you ******* peice of **** i clearly don't see your arguement.You asked me why do you have a 34 deffer in your clan this morning when he was clearly off the ML and im the stupid one? Nigger please...

Also define hypocrite you clearly don't know what it means when he was 34 def he was clearly off the ML so idk what you are trying to do here.

l2spell be4 you call people idiots

Anyways, I never asked in the morning. I asked the night before. Ever thought of different timezones? Idiot. When the person told me you had someone on your ML with 34 def, I went to go check, and he was still there. When I asked you the question 'why do you have some1 with 34 def in your clan', was base on what I saw on your ML. I assumed you probably told your leaders or whatnot to take him off once I confronted you about that. I may be wrong, but it sure seem like it since we don't know how long he have been on your ML with 34 def. He probably participated in your trips, who knows. & yes, you were being a hypocrite by dissing these addy daddys, but yet you had someone in your clan with 34 def. kthx i'm done. cbf to argue with idiots. good day

l2spell be4 you call people idiots

Anyways, I never asked in the morning. I asked the night before. Ever thought of different timezones? Idiot. When the person told me you had someone on your ML with 34 def, I went to go check, and he was still there. When I asked you the question 'why do you have some1 with 34 def in your clan', was base on what I saw on your ML. I assumed you probably told your leaders or whatnot to take him off once I confronted you about that. I may be wrong, but it sure seem like it since we don't know how long he have been on your ML with 34 def. He probably participated in your trips, who knows. & yes, you were being a hypocrite by dissing these addy daddys, but yet you had someone in your clan with 34 def. kthx i'm done. cbf to argue with idiots. good day

Now you just sound straight the **** up retarded. HE DID THE ******* QUEST THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY YOU ******* RETARDED INBRED

You asked me this very morning "why u have 34 def in clan" and i told you hes not in mm anymore end of ******* arugement you retarded peice of ****.

and btw TL:DR

Now you just sound straight the **** up retarded. HE DID THE ******* QUEST THE DAY BEFORE YESTERDAY YOU ******* RETARDED INBRED

You asked me this very morning "why u have 34 def in clan" and i told you hes not in mm anymore end of ******* arugement you retarded peice of ****.

and btw TL:DR

you bold some of the things I said and say 'tl:dr'. you're one retarded kid

oh & btw, stay in school (Y)

you bold some of the things I said and say 'tl:dr'. you're one retarded kid

I just skimmed throught and that caught my eye. :mellow:

And you telling me to stay in school is funny the kid who spelt be4 insted of before.

Hard for me to believe that I guessed wrong..

can't spell: argument & through

my little bro is in 3rd grade and he can spell those words. somehow my guess is wrong though? hmm..

Stop trying to flex nuts this a runescape community forums for christ sakes you arn't gangster stop trying to act cool and like you know how to spell over the internet cause you claim you have so much grammar but don't know when to capitalize letters and use a " at the right time.

Stop trying to flex nuts this a runescape community forums for christ sakes you arn't gangster stop trying to act cool and like you know how to spell over the internet cause you claim you have so much grammar but don't know when to capitalize letters and use a " at the right time.

l[]l

what did i claim? you're just an idiot.

nice commas.

quote when I ever said my grammar is good..if you

i'll never post on pure-warfare again.

you can't come up with anything to say, so you proceed to changing subjects. nice1

Again....capitalize the first letter of your sentences, and you try to compare my grammar to your brother.... pfft i laugh at people like you.

Again....capitalize the first letter of your sentences, and you try to compare my grammar to your brother.... pfft i laugh at people like you.

l[]l!

Once again, you're trying so hard to be smart. Stop acting like an 11 year old and try to change subjects. I pity retarded kids like you.

l[]l!

Once again, you're trying so hard to be smart. Stop acting like an 11 year old and try to change subjects. I pity retarded kids like you.

Funny after i got at you about not capitalizing your sentences you finally do it, You try to guess my age again but there is a 50% chance im probally older than you.And you say you pity retarded kids like me?

I pity kids who try to act cool on a runescape fansite.It's just a god dam ******* shame.

Funny after i got at you about not capitalizing your sentences you finally do it, You try to guess my age again but there is a 50% chance im probally older than you.And you say you pity retarded kids like me?

I pity kids who try to act cool on a runescape fansite.It's just a god dam ******* shame.

How are you older than me? You can't spell 'probably'. It's either you're an idiot or an immigrant.

Acting cool on a runescape fansite? You try to diss people on this site 24.7, but fail to do so.

shut the **** up no one gives a flying **** about you.

argue somewhere else

30 def pure ir #1

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

How are you older than me? You can't spell 'probably'. It's either you're an idiot or an immigrant.

Acting cool on a runescape fansite? You try to diss people on this site 24.7, but fail to do so.

How are you going to guess your older then me with ******* Text on the internet?Or do you have secret powers you can see me behind my computer screen? And 24/7 kid rofl? Did you even go outside today? You started aruging with me from this morning i went out came back and you wrote me a paragraph, You completely have no arguement whats so ever I don't know why you keep comming back.