Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Start Pumping.

Prohibiting

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

derp derp derp my signature is of a troll with a e hat im so witty

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

War of e get off this topic, just cause you put smilies doesn't excuse how retarded you appear.

deathmarch.gif

mainatalter.gif

killingamain.gif

onlybadgersmaller.gif

yo bro.

Preds This Week:

1. Who gives a **** it's boxing day, I'm going to Crystal Palace away to see Ipswich play.

2. Some sad clan who thinks they own for playing runescape when they should be eating christmas food

Preds 2nd January when it matters again:

1. E

2. MM

3. FOE

4. FI

5. EOP

How was your day? =]

OT: Vnice E. Happy Holidays ;)

yo bro.

How was your day? =]

OT: Vnice E. Happy Holidays ;)

Annoying, went to South London (it's even worse then east london) went 1-0 up, got pegged back to 1-1 and then our striker was sent off because of **** refereeing. Turns out game was 2 hours earlier then I thought So i was back at 7 instead of 9-10. So overall as said an annoying day. Oh on the food bit, I had mashed potato, Turkey, bread sauce, was yummy. How was your day?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Annoying, went to South London (it's even worse then west london) went 1-0 up, got pegged back to 1-1 and then our striker was sent off because of **** refereeing. Turns out game was 2 hours earlier then I thought So i was back at 7 instead of 9-10. So overall as said an annoying day. Oh but I had mashed potato, Turkey, bread sauce, was yummy. How was your day?

I was bored as **** and chilled with a friend. Wanted to go get a sports armband for my new iTouch so I can use it while working out. I ended up wasting 3 hours of my life in the traffic. GG of boxing day. Almost made it late for EOP fight lel. Then I got on scape (cause I'm hardcore like that) and we pew pew'd. Was luls. Then I helped my parents with **** cause people coming over tomorrow. So yeh... my day pretty much just started as I woke up kinda late haha.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Annoying, went to South London (it's even worse then west london) went 1-0 up, got pegged back to 1-1 and then our striker was sent off because of **** refereeing. Turns out game was 2 hours earlier then I thought So i was back at 7 instead of 9-10. So overall as said an annoying day. Oh but I had mashed potato, Turkey, bread sauce, was yummy. How was your day?

Oh cool. Nm really. Raining all day '-'

Still waiting for my Ps3 from my step-dad ;[

Ye it's been raining all day here too.. It's starting to get really cold now so it's probably all gonna freeze and tomorrow will be luls. Thank god I'm staying home.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Xbox 360 mannn! Mind you I'm quite bored lately with it as I over did MW2.

I half want a ps3 but most games seem more fun if you have people over which with exams in jan won't look likely :X

Besides I want an Ipod Touch thingy.

Rain sucks, I want snow again :D

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

W A A R isn't MM, he introed... anyone can intro, he hasn't even applied yet. Although even if MM did accept him MM's standards are still A LOT better than E's ever will be.

Thanks man, Merry Christmas to you too.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

W A A R isn't MM, he introed... anyone can intro, he hasn't even applied yet. Although even if MM did accept him MM's standards are still A LOT better than E's ever will be.

You can't predict the future! E might only set quad 99 stats in the future.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

:banana: :blush:

merry christmas heard u didnt wanna pile me at first

i love you tanks <3

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I wish we had vent recording when who ever it was was calling the pile on one of Eop's members named lililililiiili or something, it was lulz.

i have it :P

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

hmm idk why ur clan says i hacked sum1 even tho i gave pass back. without touching any iteams or dropping or getting def because it was 45 def and i wouldnt have gotten it.

or

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

sadly, waar, do you not understand ... get off this topic.

your jealous of epidemic, and you want to come back, i'm sorry your not in epidemic anymore, but it was your own fault for scamming somone and then not giving it back even after plode asked you to.

Now get out of this topic...

Epidemic

'Proud to be #1 F2P'