Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Marchvipex Massive Runescape Hack

hat

If you haven't heard already the legendary hacker MarshviperX(hacked the old nites account, found the first bloodrune dupe, was responsible for the 2002 starcraft surge and the warhammer highscore hack) has recently claimed that he is about to perform the biggest account hacking in MMORPG history on thousands of runescape accounts. He reckons he has found a vulnerability in the java login script and can gain access to anyones account he wants and that he has made a bot so that he can hack a shitload at once making the rs char drop all items in their bank to get into the guinness world record for online game hacking. He is planning to do all this at 12 on new years eve.

Anyway he has compiled a massive list of the names he is going to enter into his bot to be hacked and has released it probably to scare the **** out of everyone: http://rapidshare.com/files/326671825/Rune...t_1_000_000.txt

My name is on the list and if yours is too you should be pooping your pants although everyone has been saying that all we have to do is have a bank pin then his bot can't do **** because he has only found a vulnerability in the login script, theres no way he has found a way to get everyones pin number too. If you go to the contact us section of rs forums you will probably see a load of posts about it although jagex has been deleting them to try and calm people.

Cool story bro.

I'm sure this will go down in history just like Y2K scare and how 2012 is going to kill us all.

<Akira21villa> I should make a topic

<Akira21villa> about that hacking stuff

<Akira21villa> thats supposed to go down on new years eve

<`Pure> do it

<Mighty_Irwin> http://sveetly.com/tonychan/random/src/1242909939081.jpg

<Mighty_Irwin> u would just get that

For those that don't feel like clicking the link. This is what it was.

1242909939081.jpg

Amazing how predictable this community is.

Arp-1.png

<Akira21villa> I should make a topic

<Akira21villa> about that hacking stuff

<Akira21villa> thats supposed to go down on new years eve

<`Pure> do it

<Mighty_Irwin> http://sveetly.com/tonychan/random/src/1242909939081.jpg

<Mighty_Irwin> u would just get that

For those that don't feel like clicking the link. This is what it was.

1242909939081.jpg

Amazing how predictable this community is.

I was considering posting it. I'm so glad I'm accepted into this community now, it feels great! But honestly, a cool story bro was definitely in order seeing that most people don't give a ****.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

100% Doubt this kid is a bluff. A. Java's login script? Pfft if the idiot knew its the RS2 Client Protocol he'd have to hack even then he'd only manage to edit the client. Making it only visible on HIS client it won't affect anyone else.

100% Doubt this kid is a bluff. A. Java's login script? Pfft if the idiot knew its the RS2 Client Protocol he'd have to hack even then he'd only manage to edit the client. Making it only visible on HIS client it won't affect anyone else.

y claim it's real and then start listing reasons why it's impossible???

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE