Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic Defeats Carnage [P2P]

Lucky Hit3r

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be honest here and i hope i don't offend anyone but Carnage seriously needs to work on their P2P. I think at this moment that Corrupt pures would put up a good fight between carnage matched ups, more in favor of Carnage though.

Good job E, i didn't have any doubts.

Like i said in my last topic, Epidemic would most likely beat Carnage matched opts and i was correct.

I'll be honest here and i hope i don't offend anyone but Carnage seriously needs to work on their P2P. I think at this moment that Corrupt pures would put up a good fight between carnage matched ups, more in favor of Carnage though.

Good job E, i didn't have any doubts.

no cp too many low lvl they die carnage more bh

You guys did good as I expected, tlp king is kinda right carnage has be focusing on p2p bh more then anything with continuous IR bh fights etc our p2p clan war skills lacks and it's something we need to work on.

Anyway it was goodfight epidemic can say there #1 p2p med as from now but you won't have it on lock down for very long we will keep fighting every week to bring this back just like ir, i can't wait till our p2p fights next year.

Happy New year

slapktfo2.gif

Great fair flame free fights.

It was good to have a fight that wasn't crashed with u.

Hopefully we can go some action 2gether this weekend.

Ty 4 flame free fights. :banana:

No problem :cool:

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Has Carnage pulled away from being a CW clan? They formed in the PCL era and even have a topic on their forums about it claiming they were a CW clan... (Maybe I'm mistaken, but I remember something of the sort.) Doesn't really matter I'm just curious.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Has Carnage pulled away from being a CW clan? They formed in the PCL era and even have a topic on there forums about it claiming they were a CW clan... (Maybe I'm mistaken, but I remember something of the sort.) Doesn't really matter I'm just curious.

Im Pretty Sure They Do P2P Sunday Pk Trips Aswell

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Has Carnage pulled away from being a CW clan? They formed in the PCL era and even have a topic on there forums about it claiming they were a CW clan... (Maybe I'm mistaken, but I remember something of the sort.) Doesn't really matter I'm just curious.

Well, we have a lot of members who weren't around during the PCL era and don't have much experience fighting in Cwars (Don't think of this as me trying to make excuses). I don't member the topic of us claiming we were a CW clan, 1 of our leaders doesn't even like fighting in cwars. Nowadays we pay more attention to BH, since we feel that matters more than cwars.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

We was a CW clan back then that's all we ever did, 2-3 Minis a day then PCL Fullouts on the weekend, and we grew to become a powerhouse P2P Clan back then, however since PCL was taken away leadership within Carnage has changed massively, At the moment I would class Carnage more as P2P Bh clan, we are bit rusty when it comes P2P CW fights new members we recruit now are more skilled in BH more then getting the right supplies, k0s weapons etc for P2P CWs

slapktfo2.gif