Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crashing

WillT

Why do people complain about crashing wars, and then crash back and say "its cos u crashed us last week" when all this does is creates a domino effect of crashing. I have been in a number of clans and I can tell you that CP crashes whenever they can, we live in a can-do will-do world, the clans that dont crash normally simply don't have scouts or tracks. Drunkin r2h even one said "lets just say it was an accident" while having a track on a Dp vs malice fight. That is just one example, but to be honest, and i'm not being bais.. IR is always the clan that gets crashed, we start the fights with carnage, E, etc and it will always get crashed by DP, DP are by far the worst crashers in the med category, however they CAN NOT compete with the clans FOE and MM. I can't think of a simple trip where It hasnt been crashed by these bastards, and because they do it so often we just except it and learn to get used it. It pisses me off that they think they can crash our fights and we do nothing about it, next time I get crashed we will team with the other clan and we will rape you, k? In P2P we pull around 40 and most med clans pull 40-50 sometimes carnage pull more and we will take these opts and own you, because alone you only pull 60-80 and our members are just as good as yours.

hotkeying.gif

CsB

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

>ir member complaining about fights getting crashed

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

next time I get crashed we will team with the other clan and we will rape you, k?

Can't tell if srs.

>ir member complaining about fights getting crashed

LOLLL I love you even more.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Why do people complain about crashing wars, and then crash back and say "its cos u crashed us last week" when all this does is creates a domino effect of crashing. I have been in a number of clans and I can tell you that CP crashes whenever they can, we live in a can-do will-do world, the clans that dont crash normally simply don't have scouts or tracks. Drunkin r2h even one said "lets just say it was an accident" while having a track on a Dp vs malice fight. That is just one example, but to be honest, and i'm not being bais.. IR is always the clan that gets crashed, we start the fights with carnage, E, etc and it will always get crashed by DP, DP are by far the worst crashers in the med category, however they CAN NOT compete with the clans FOE and MM. I can't think of a simple trip where It hasnt been crashed by these bastards, and because they do it so often we just except it and learn to get used it. It pisses me off that they think they can crash our fights and we do nothing about it, next time I get crashed we will team with the other clan and we will rape you, k? In P2P we pull around 40 and most med clans pull 40-50 sometimes carnage pull more and we will take these opts and own you, because alone you only pull 60-80 and our members are just as good as yours.

Cool opinions bro, last time we crashed you was over 4 weeks ago in a fight against carnage which I apologised to sh0ta for. We didn't mean to crash so stop talking ******* smack. DP try their best not to crash wars, E vs FOE - we walked away, CP vs FOE - we walked away, FI - CP we walked away now those were over the last two weeks. I would love it if you showed some actuall proof of DP crashing you in the last month?

I do agree with CP crashing a lot, we pmed them our location of a fight with FI and told them planned run in and they crashed it. Also an other big clan who don't crash us who everyone else complains about them crashing is E, I would like to thanks E staff for avoiding our fights =]

GOML

mmflash123.gif

Also an other big clan who don't crash us who everyone else complains about them crashing is E, I would like to thanks E staff for avoiding our fights =]

GOML

Haters will always need a reason, what annoys me the most is that several other clans I won't name walk away with a lot of **** because everyone points fingers at us for no reason. Oh well.

u get on my level.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Why are you complaining about us?

You saying we crash whenever we get the chance to is just funny lol.

This topic seems quite speratik aswell, seeing as you have pulled 40- to all of your events the last month, and we havent even touched you.

Hostility

CP hasnt fought IR in Weeks?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"