Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

8loodyarch3r

The 2012 apopcalyps theory is based on many Cosmic Events that would happen in that year, such as the galactic alignment and the solar storms and acourse the mayan calender thing.

1. The mayans "Do Not" believe the world is going to end in 2012, Hollywood has just hyped it up and made it seem like they do, from a tv interview i saw many mayans are annoyed by how gringos keep asking them if its true,

2. The galactic alignment is the alignment of the planets that happens once every so often thousands of years, nothing is going to happen due to that.

3. solar storms: they are capable of destroying satelite data and causing blacksouts around the planet, but this happens once every 20 years, this might be the only trouble that might happen to our planet since us humans use technology more in our daily lives then how we did 20 years ago, but still its not really anything to be worried about.

4. Niburu: now cmon if a planet the size of jupiter was heading our way dont u think scientist would already know about it? afterall scientist can track asteroids the size of a basketball hundreths of light-years away.

5. New world order: This is verry complicated to explain to you guys, if u want more info look it up your self but basiclly its a conspiracy theory on how a secret organization is planning to create a one world govermant that rules all the nations sounds stupid but they have some pretty convinsing facts to state there theory. But still i do not believe it because conspiracy theorys overall are idiotic and Stupid.

After i have explaind this im hoping you guys know the correct answer. I do not believe in the 2012 theory.

But its still fun to pretend you do =p

*and yes the mayans do still exist, they still thrive in small villages in the yucatan in mexico

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

illumnati and new world order is scary as ****.

i give the solar/2012 **** a 30% chance

i want it to be a 0% chance.

im scared to die its my worst fear :(

but i do believe our world is going to end in our generation.

treez.png

#Tribal