Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Dave's looking

Storti

hia sefket thats for the copy and past recuitment...... id like something original but ill take eod into consideration

Please excuse my surfing cat friend.

Anyways Dave, I hope you give EOD a look. We have about 30ish members and are growing, we have a lot of potential, and just a good group of members. This is quickly turning into one of the funnest clans I've been in.

Best luck 2U Storteh.

TLP you have nice stats for our clan

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

• 3 weeks later...

Join Notorious Massacre, we are a new medium level clan. We have respectful and helpful staff. We are recruiting and growing, ar reqs aren't very high. We have Vent and Irc, our website is Nm-Rs.Tk, We understand if your looking for a more recognized clan, but we would hope that you join us or inform your friends about us.

Thanks,

Im 0n Extacy|Alex On Xtc

How much you buy that account for? Or did you get it from Alec

TH IS MY ONE