Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lvl 60s in initiate - An Epidemic Sunday

Bob

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I wasn't there I heard that the crash was accidental. Soz.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you as a more competative p2p force.

Looking down your ml you have quite a few members that can pot barrage now....yet I didn't see that many people barraging. Really really encourage it.

Looking down your ml you have quite a few members that can pot barrage now....yet I didn't see that many people barraging. Really really encourage it.

How the **** can it be accidental You guys watched us prep at mossies and said you will stay off the fight then like 2 minutes into the fight you guys rush even after you were clearly informed that there was a fight going on.

:cool:

I hope we become a more competetive force in P2P aswell.

With the barraging I agree, i'm 99 magic yet I still mage pot for the fact it makes me hit higher, some people think that pot barraging is lame but it isn't lame at all it's acctually really helpfull, Thanks for your input and encouragement.

-[[ Extentious ]]-

Accepted to Epidemic; Sep 20 2009

Re-Accepted to Epidemic; Dec 14 2009

Clanless Feb 2010

2rorwgy.gif [60] 2djq7u1.gif [81] 2zgxdzk.gif [1] bfkrj8.gif [85] 2u4skkn.gif [44] ax06fl.gif [99]

dy7jmp.gif [X] xbipo3.gif [ ] 24l7r0m.gif [ ]

1zntrms.gif [X] r04d2r.gif [X] 2mfdea9.gif [X] 262xvd5.gif [ ]

2469tzl.gif [X] 2ykl452.gif [X] 2hi9e79.gif [X]

100101181038.png

notice the fall in

I don't get it, are you pointing out that you have a fallin in world 103 or the fact that there's a main on with with a combat bracelet in 103 or the fact that someone in the Mayhem Makers clanchat has nothing on besides a feather headdress and an iron battleaxe?

EDIT: Pic was taken on friday?..

GJ on beating MM.. well almost? ;x

Pllodeh.. you don't run in with a dds when barrage piles are being held.

Uhm, the crash wasn't intentional. We was told you guys was spread on dwarves, so when we hopped to you guys, we saw TLP hitting us on log-in. So, we potted and started to attack TLP. We never even touched you guys, until we saw 'Off TLP' from you guys..so yeah

I don't get it, are you pointing out that you have a fallin in world 103 or the fact that there's a main on with with a combat bracelet in 103 or the fact that someone in the Mayhem Makers clanchat has nothing on besides a feather headdress and an iron battleaxe?

EDIT: Pic was taken on friday?..

didnt even look at the date.

just looked at chat and saw the guy with rune on and posted for ***** and giggles

Join Corrupt Pures

100101181038.png

notice the fall in

????

It looks kinda fake but then again I'm not a pro rs pixel detective.

Either way, they're in a safe world what do you want them to do about a main following them?

I really don't understand your point.

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

GJ on beating MM.. well almost? ;x

Pllodeh.. you don't run in with a dds when barrage piles are being held.

Uhm, the crash wasn't intentional. We was told you guys was spread on dwarves, so when we hopped to you guys, we saw TLP hitting us on log-in. So, we potted and started to attack TLP. We never even touched you guys, until we saw 'Off TLP' from you guys..so yeah

Yeah most clans just spread at dwarves for laughs, I get it now..

trolling is fun right? too bad you will never be taken seriously by anyone ever

dam man that hurts :sad:

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

"We then got a fight vs TLP at Dwarves. We defended and TLP rushed. It seemed like it was going to be an epic fight but it was obviously too good to be true. FOE crashed us about 1 minute into the fight. We will be sure to pay back the favor."

First off... You guys won't do **** to us in p2p, even with your whole ******* memberlist.

We were coming after you guys, not tlp cause tlp aren't worth the time, they'll probably just tele like they did in the 3 other vids we got of them teleing lul

thanks, your inpute is greatly appreciated :)

OH YEAH NICE EDIT ROFLMAO :D

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube