Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lvl 60s in initiate - An Epidemic Sunday

Bob

Here is our TS:

13th: Oh **** mains crashed everyone off E and get into clan wars.

Heres our Vent:

Bob: HF crashed, good job anyways boys we were pushing MM into BH. They will make excuses-

Prateek cuts Bob on vent: I CALL DIBS ON HF CRASHED EXCUSE!!!

Bob:fu

heres vid if you don't believe us.

look at the minimap on 3:02 and compare the amount of purple dots + white dots. This was seconds before HF crashed. And if you compare that to where the fight started, we were pushing and circling MM into BH stairs.

we knew MM were going to make excuses, but don't even try on this one lol.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

check that vid out,

2:33 MM fight starts

3:42 You see HF running in with a Fall-in from the north and into the clump of purple dots, killing about ~4 E.

now compare the start of the fight 2:33 to 3:40 2 seconds before HF come in.

doesn't look like MM were doing jackshit.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see exactly how MM could deny the fact they had around 10 people left scattered around bh/outside bh then claiming "HF CRASHED WE OFF", no...unless you knew 30 seconds before hand about HF coming which nobody didn't then sorry MM keep making the excuses.. I would of thought by all these last few months of making up excuses you would of thought of something more creative... good day :D

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

Heres our Vent:

Bob: HF crashed, good job anyways boys we were pushing MM into BH. They will make excuses-

look at the minimap on 3:02 and compare the amount of purple dots + white dots. This was seconds before HF crashed. And if you compare that to where the fight started, we were pushing and circling MM into BH stairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:

check that vid out,

3:42 You see HF running in with a Fall-in from the north and into the clump of purple dots, killing about ~4 E.

ily man

I don't see exactly how MM could deny the fact they had around 10 people left scattered around bh/outside bh then claiming "HF CRASHED WE OFF", no...unless you knew 30 seconds before hand about HF coming which nobody didn't then sorry MM keep making the excuses.. I would of thought by all these last few months of making up excuses you would of thought of something more creative... good day :D

no one said anything idiot

Heres our Vent:

EDIT:

check that vid out,

owned lmfao

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

I'm sure you'll be seeing plenty of us next weekend, you and the other 38/122 FOE who still stay throughout your f2p trips.

Even on your Sunday topic you make Saturday references lol

Gj E on your first successful p2p trip of 2010, hopefully many more of those to come for more competition in p2p

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Even on your Sunday topic you make Saturday references lol

Was replying to wallis post which was about us crashing and considering the only clan we've ever even been accused of crashing in p2p is IR, I just guessed he was talking about saturdays.

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Removed quoted deleted post.

Other than that really nice job from E. You guys are really becoming a force in P2P far quicker than anyone could have thought. If I'm MM or FOE I'm legitimately scared of you guys becoming the obvious #1 and running away with it in both aspects of the game.

E are digging themselves a hole if they think crashing threats are going to bother Foe

wasnt there for the second fight with E but from where that fight was i cant see E winning, fights in places like that are too easy to return to, and always a good 5-10mins long depending on opts, either way crash makes it invalid so i'll just leave now

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior