Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F]inal [O]wnage [E]lites welcomes 2010 with P2P ownage

Aly

How can you accidently crash a fight when looking for E, I heard you hit TLP from the south like 3 minutes before the fight in the same location. We started to fight tlp and you charged from the west, You ran through tlp to hit epidemic members.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cp, EOP, E, MM, Dp......regardless of ops, it's still a loss.

CP never beat us Sat, we beat them 3x outnumbered each time, never fought MM. Only lost to E and DP (40 and 20 man down in each fight)

Stop braggin bout saturday, this is our Sunday topic.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Ok what happend was we saw FOE they started attacking us. Then we said we have a PKRI then they got off afterwards. They apparently logged. We where fightinging E on a planned PKRI. Then from the west FOE where spreaded out rushing from the west. On vent i called TLP FOE r crashing so we ****** off somewhere.

I turned around and happily fought FOE for the lawls.

attackicon.gif 60 strengthicon.gif 99 defenceicon.gif 2 rangedicon.gif 99prayericon.gif 45 magiciconv.gif 99

warqv.png

zsvos7.gif

Ok what happend was we saw FOE they started attacking us. Then we said we have a PKRI then they got off afterwards. They apparently logged. We where fightinging E on a planned PKRI. Then from the west FOE where spreaded out rushing from the west. On vent i called TLP FOE r crashing so we ****** off somewhere.

I turned around and happily fought FOE for the lawls.

E is in w 86? while foe+tlp in 72.

Foe finds tlp at mossies single, tlp spams off we have pkri, foe gets off and heads north to hop to e.

Foe heads to 86 dwarves to fight e, does not find them, hops back to 72.

While Foe is doing this E hops to 72 and spreads to fight tlp. While Foe is ALREADY HOPPING HUGGING LAVA AT CORP, E starts to fight tlp. Panic ensues once Foe logs in and Foe heads north to Piper, picking off some E members who chose to pile us. Both E+TLP book it south past ruins as Foe just clears off any other resistance.

Great work today Foe, sorry about the crash tlp and E.

CP never beat us Sat, we beat them 3x outnumbered each time, never fought MM. Only lost to E and DP (40 and 20 man down in each fight)

Stop braggin bout saturday, this is our Sunday topic.

1) you're not sorry lol just stop saying it already

2)Hypocrit you guys always bring up our P2P game on our f2p topics

/facepalm

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

E is in w 86? while foe+tlp in 72.

Foe finds tlp at mossies single, tlp spams off we have pkri, foe gets off and heads north to hop to e.

Foe heads to 86 dwarves to fight e, does not find them, hops back to 72.

While Foe is doing this E hops to 72 and spreads to fight tlp. While Foe is ALREADY HOPPING HUGGING LAVA AT CORP, E starts to fight tlp. Panic ensues once Foe logs in and Foe heads north to Piper, picking off some E members who chose to pile us. Both E+TLP book it south past ruins as Foe just clears off any other resistance.

Sounds almost correct. You left out the part where you ran in and froze/spec every E member you found. (I saw Beastdefire, J U B Jub, and Reached Zero all attack me before I had the chance to even use a barrage.) Foe just came in specing for the pixels; don't play off the actions as innocent. The crash may have been accidental, but that story is horribly inaccurate.

Oh and does this look like TLP and E teaming?

2389b.png

TLP never even attempted to kill Foe.

Oh well. Hope to see you next weekend.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

2127cep.jpg

=D

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94