Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Kicking off 2010 Big Bang!

Goop

Fi didnt crash, we were fighting then you ran off.

Your kidding right, EOP were fighting TLP, FI rushed in so basically it was a crash, whether it was on purpose or not, and we never ran off, we went to a seperate hill still in site to regroup real quickly, which we did, then we went from hill to hill pushing clans that was there, and fighting them all rather than running to clan wars, even though we were pretty much being sandwiched, at this point like 3 or 4 other clans crashed aswell, it took 4 clans to crash before we went inside clan wars.

gratz on your win fi

man eop need to pick it up

Lol at MM troller's/flame-baiter's, FI never won anything, I guess MM are just mad that there is another clan on the rise, you guys should be happy, seeing as you can't beat the so called "60's in mith"...you result to flaming and crashing, im not sure if thats your new technique to pull off a win or not, by the way you guys shouldn't end your trips so early, would have been nice to get a real fight.

Troll and flame all you want, im off to work, I could probably use a couple laughs when I get off.

thekingu.png

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fi didnt crash, we were fighting then you ran off.

we were fighting tlp and you rushed, how is that not crashing? we ran south b/c it was 2v1 but we re rushed you, mins after tlp re rushed it making it 2v1 again, and we still managed to fight you both till dp, foe came....

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Lol at MM troller's/flame-baiter's, FI never won anything, I guess MM are just mad that there is another clan on the rise, you guys should be happy, seeing as you can't beat the so called "60's in mith"...you result to flaming and crashing, im not sure if thats your new technique to pull off a win or not, by the way you guys shouldn't end your trips so early, would have been nice to get a real fight.

Troll and flame all you want, im off to work, I could probably use a couple laughs when I get off.

slurrrrrp'd son

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Pretty sure you lied about your endings vs FOE. Considering you reprayed and banked, giving time for returners to turn up and claim they didn't die. Heck, even throw in some MM capes and count them as opts.

Congratz on your trip and goodluck next week.

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Vid showing how many time we were rushed before we left the cluster :cool: and how we were in control till the 4th clan showed up and targeted us

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

You guys were really close and we got worried that you might crash, once we were done with TLP, our leaders didn't want to give you the chance to rush us while we were unorganized. So we regrouped on Sperm Hill and charged you on the Northeast hill. You may not have crashed but you guys were close to us, and spooked us a little bit.

Pretty sure you lied about your endings vs FOE. Considering you reprayed and banked, giving time for returners to turn up and claim they didn't die. Heck, even throw in some MM capes and count them as opts.

Congratz on your trip and goodluck next week.

Thanks, if you didn't see we were all out of run and went to bank then i got a fall in.

Just ganna say, if you can't see the "DEATH MARCH" pictures you should go look, arrows still on the ground, if we went to pray they would have dissapeard.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

you call running to another hill while hardly any of us died a win? nope sry

Well if you believe that 60-70 FI would have beaten 80-90 EOP then by all means, ask your staff to set up a 70vs90, and if you win then I will not argue against you, but no clan would set up, and win a war, outnumbered by 20, therefore your statement is utterly pointless. Fi was there waiting, I doubt they would have just sat there and watched, especially if it was an all out cluster-war, TLP re-rushed, we ignored you guys and went back to the other hill, fought TLP again, then FI re-rushed, and EOP was in between, we sent TLP to clan wars twice, as seen in the vid above, then DP rushes, then FOE, thats alot of clans rushing in and crashing, and we still did good and ended with a shitload of people left.

This was our first week with a 100 man vent, the last 5 weeks when we had 90+ people, only 50 could get in vent cause we only had 50 slots. That hurt us a nice bit, only having a little over half our clan in vent, now that we have a 100 man slot ventrilo, it helped us a shitload and we did twice as well as normal.

We pretty much fought 3 clans, it wasn't until after the 4th one showed up (FOE), when we decided it was too messy, and enough was enough, so we left. We still had 70-75 people left at this point.

thekingu.png

Well if you believe that 60-70 FI would have beaten 80-90 EOP then by all means, ask your staff to set up a 70vs90, and if you win then I will not argue against you, but no clan would set up, and win a war, outnumbered by 20, therefore your statement is utterly pointless. Fi was there waiting, I doubt they would have just sat there and watched, especially if it was an all out cluster-war, TLP re-rushed, we ignored you guys and went back to the other hill, fought TLP again, then FI re-rushed, and EOP was in between, we sent TLP to clan wars twice, as seen in the vid above, then DP rushes, then FOE, thats alot of clans rushing in and crashing, and we still did good and ended with a shitload of people left.

This was our first week with a 100 man vent, the last 5 weeks when we had 90+ people, only 50 could get in vent cause we only had 50 slots. That hurt us a nice bit, only having a little over half our clan in vent, now that we have a 100 man slot ventrilo, it helped us a shitload and we did twice as well as normal.

We pretty much fought 3 clans, it wasn't until after the 4th one showed up (FOE), when we decided it was too messy, and enough was enough, so we left. We still had 70-75 people left at this point.

however you'd like to put it, it wasn't a win, we lost around 5 people. by the way, you started with 80ish not 90. fatality didn't crash, you rushed us, we didn't 're-rush', we merely followed you when you left to the other hill

We didn't say it was a win, we said we were "winning" because we took out a shitload of TLP, and made them regroup twice, aswell as lasted 5-10 minutes fighting 2-3 clans, and still only lost 10-15 people max. also you guys lost more than 5 people but im not even gonna start, I wasn't there for the cluster-fight, I came after that, the only reason why I said FI crashed is because thats what other people were saying so I was going by their word, now that the vid is up, it's still easy to tell that you would have crashed, but that is irrelevant right now, we rushed you guys before we gave you the chance to crash, then re-focused on TLP, we rushed TLP for the 2nd time, then 25-30 seconds later you see FI re-rush from the hill, at this point we were being attacked by TLP from the south, and FI from the north, then DP from the south, then FOE from the south.

Nobody claimed a win, I have no idea what your talking about, I just THINK FROM MY PERSPECTIVE that EOP was doing better, if you would like to say FI, DP, or TLP was winning then go for it, im just saying what I think, and your getting mad over it.

Last but not least, I clearly said we had 80-90, you saying "you had 80 not 90" is just an excuse to make your post look better, we had somewhere in between, and im just estimating seeing as I wasn't there to know for myself.

thekingu.png