Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Kicking off 2010 Big Bang!

Goop

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a great trip for the most part, pulling near 100 with scouts out and whatnot, I was an hour late because I had to work, was glad to see we still had 80+ people an hour into our trip, and still had 70+ over 2 hours into the trip. Was a great fight to all clans, despite the crashing, I missed the cluster-**** but it looked entertaining, glad to see we held our group despite being attacked from all directions by different clans. Gj EOP, and looking forward to the rest of 2010.

By the way, our massive Bs-Fest at the end of our trip was intense, it lasted forever, people even returned for it haha, I gained an extra 400k, banked it all before I died. GG EOP members. :woot:

thekingu.png

ur topic says ending 75 against foe, but the ending pic says 72 + a mm member falled in.

nice i guess

osht our whole topic is a scam.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Great job eop!

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Good job sucks that you lost 20 people left before you could get a fight so you couldn't test your full force against E/MM

Oh and we had 30 ending (in cw) after MM crashed our fight from behind us which you forgot to mention, not zero.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Good job sucks that you lost 20 people left before you could get a fight so you couldn't test your full force against E/MM

Oh and we had 30 ending (in cw) after MM crashed our fight from behind us which you forgot to mention, not zero.

wot?

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

ur topic says ending 75 against foe, but the ending pic says 72 + a mm member falled in.

nice i guess

The word "Glasses" come in mind.

fi lost around 10 from our fight when you guys rushed us and started with 65

nice trip

Nice disguise wcking

Yeahhh it sucks we lost 20 people... Makes a huge difference.

Are you trying to claim "we didn't win thats fight because some crashed?" Just like the week you guys lost and sayid "Mains crashed" LOL

wedding213017.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image

Nice 1 Guys :)

I am sure we will see great things from you in 2010 :banana:

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Was the best trip I've had ever on EoP, glad my last trip will leave good memories with me =).

GJ EoP I expect great things from you when I come back to RS =).

GF to all clans who participated in the cluster **** I mean fight lol ^_^

Proud Founder of the NMEKU

Proud ex-Advanced EOP.

Proud ex-Legend NME.

Proud current +Oldschool of Hi.

1.) You guys were running away, while on the way to CW mm kills the last 2-3 of you guys.

2.) 0 Left in site, because we won.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com