Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Kicking off 2010 Big Bang!

Goop

You watch the video yet?

5 people...?

Look at around 2:00 and 2:05 and tell me there is still 70 people there. Tell me there's still 50 people there.

I don't even think it matters, crash or not" we held off 4 clans taking the most beating out of it all and only left to bank and MM showed up.

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i heard it takes 5 eopians, tagging, praying and pming plode

to take down two masturbating fatality members

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

I heard it takes one Mayhem Maker, to come on PW forums, troll, flame, make an idiot of themselves, and make their clan look ******* retarded. You, child, with the Pokemon avatar, have just proven it to be true.

Thank you, come again. :cool:

thekingu.png

Nah not really son, your just making failed attempts of trolling, notice how on the clan discussion topic, me and you had a little "verbal war" Rolf, in which case all your posts were deleted and mine weren't? Even the mods must think your posts aren't worth reading, must suck eh?

By the way props to you Rolf and Sk1lz, you made it in one of Lil Wayne's and Juelz Santana's songs, im pretty sure they mention you at around 4:05 in the video below, check it.

thekingu.png

Rofl eop is kinda of a masser clan they been in huge slump for almost a year then all of a sudden they pk with open cc 60 ppl on memberlist and 98 to trip wtf?@!?@!?@?!@?!?@!

EOP has a 120 man memberlist including the EOP Juniors, we do not mass at all, all who attend pk trips are eop members and eop members only. No one else.

You're just mad EOP is on top again, see you saturday.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

And in fact, 7 weeks ago when we were pulling 40's, we had a ml of 73, our ml now is 100, that means we only gained 27 members in 7 weeks (49 days)...thats less than 1 accepted app per day, even including the extra 10 Junior members we got, that makes 37 people accepted in 49 days, all of which needed 2 events with proven pics in order to even get accepted.

Nice try though, Mr. Clan Hopper and failed troll. :wink:

thekingu.png