Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bringing back Firecape/Skillcape/Defender/Z Book pking

Xx K4rils xX

Mmg + Mark are gona be reading this thread

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/...14,736,60165912

If you didnt notice jagex does some pretty big changes to the game without saying so like they usually do and they have it in this one thread i was reading it.

They have ( * ALOT * ) of good changes to BH/PVP from feedback from the forums.

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/l=0/...14,604,58266335

They do read the posts we make on the forums, but i figure they have to come up by alot of people or be a very popular subject.. To be noticed or even be changed..

So thats why im posting here. This forums has alot of PURES. Which i am one. I only made this pure to PK. I liked 20 defence ALOT in the old wild. I pked a shitload of whips on my friends maxed melle initiate pure in the old wild. But now, Being 20 defence isnt so worth it unless you can afford alot of sets of PVP armour which many/me Dont. And its not even worth it... Cashwise.

Since the 1st day of runescape, and days to come you could use edgeville teleport thru glory to get to edgeville run back and pick up your nontradeable items... (firecape/defender/skillcape/zammy book) The removal of the wilderness ended this. It should be brought back.

Initiate pures/Runepures/1-19 defence pures arent as powerfull as they should be which means you dont see many of them as you did in the old wild which is sad..

Admit it. After the changes of pking the average initiate pures gear is this.

(im on limit so i borrowed a whip)

2w4aa3c.png

In the old days it used to be this.

el2uc6.png

Or this (skillcape)

57azd.png

Notice the attack/strength/prayer bonuses on the old/new gear.

I know you can use skillcapes, but its annoying to pay 99k to get it back, I mean in the old wild you just run back and pick it up...

This is what made 20 defence great.. The combination of attack/strength/prayer bonuses to take down mains/tanks/runepures with high defence.

Now.. Yea i know someone is gona make this argument.. " just get mith defenders" And use a skillcape.

Well **** that. Its so EASY to loose mith defenders and gets annoying as hell getting them back. THINK OF THE PROCESS.

Same **** for 1 defence/ ECT. Zammarok books/skillcapes/anchors ( I THINK? DUNNO)

Im pretty sure it gets annoying as **** to camelot tele all the way to the tower to get the book. It would be nice to use the book that actually costs 1m+ to put together. MIGHT ASWELL MAKE GOOD USE OF IT.

I know alot of runepures/tanks hang on this website so..

torsos... Firecapes.. defenders.. Runepures i know you miss nearly max strength bonus pking : /

Just mention to bringback this sort of pking.. Maybe we can talk to the dude that buy PVP ITEMS (STATUTES/ECT) To get nontradeable items back.

This is how it was in the old wild why not now?

Honestly i think if we get alot of replys on the topic posted something will happen. Its worth a try. It looks like they only really only respond to requests made by a large ammount of people..

If you have no idea what to post COPY AND PASTE THIS. Or if you know what to do. Go for it.

This question is to MMG.

I will get straight to the point while trying to give you backround on why i am posting this with thousands of suppourters since 2007.

Will jagex have any plays on returning nontradeable pking without loosing the nontradeable items PERMANANTLY? As it was this way since the 1st day of when Runescape ( * 2 * ) Was released. And on the events of removal of the old wilderness in 2007 You could no longer Use nontradeable items to pk without loosing it permanantly. It would be respectivly awsome if you could Awnser us as thousands have made topics since 2007 about THIS subject. We NEED a straight awsner.

In the old wilderness you could kill players at EDGEVILLE with a firecape/Defender/Skillcape/Fighter torso/Penace helm. Get my idea? ( Nontradeable pking items ) Since the removal of the old pking wilderness in 2007 ( Full loot pking ) You could no longer return to the area where you died to pick up your ( NONTRADEABLE ITEMS) Because of bounty hunter.

HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people did this. We want it returned will you? Maybe we can talk to mandrith to get our nontradeble items back? Maybe for a price? Or Free? Thats how it was in old wilderness ( 2007 ( - ). Why not now?

Serving Fatality For 2 Years.

My Bounty Hunter Gallery 75m+

http://rs-fi.com/index.php?showtopic=13894

fu5kqa.png

xxkarils3aj6.jpg

fibeastspng1.png

XXk4rilsXX.jpg

SBest20F2o.png

SBest20P2p.png

99/99 Attack

99/99 Strength

99/99 Hitpoints

95/99 Range

94/99 Mage

52/52 Prayer

1/1 Summoning

100/100 Combat

you'd also have a harder time with rune pures, i don't support

Isnt easy but isnt impossible if you know what you are doing. Remember torso/rune defender is less def bonuses than rune kite/rune top

And kyle. It would be nice to use firecape/Zammy book at 1 defence lol.

fu5kqa.png

xxkarils3aj6.jpg

fibeastspng1.png

XXk4rilsXX.jpg

SBest20F2o.png

SBest20P2p.png

99/99 Attack

99/99 Strength

99/99 Hitpoints

95/99 Range

94/99 Mage

52/52 Prayer

1/1 Summoning

100/100 Combat

I still use a zammy book? Jagex isn't going to change it back because even during old wild they were against the whole idea. It was leading to less and less drops for people because you could have torso + defender + firecape then people started getting the hats from barbarian assault because they had same stats as beserker helm. So at that point you were looking at getting their dds + rune legs, not much of a kill for all the bonus's they had.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

I still use a zammy book? Jagex isn't going to change it back because even during old wild they were against the whole idea. It was leading to less and less drops for people because you could have torso + defender + firecape then people started getting the hats from barbarian assault because they had same stats as beserker helm. So at that point you were looking at getting their dds + rune legs, not much of a kill for all the bonus's they had.

yeah, but now that loot is randomized, they could make it so that untradeables don't count towards the 76k you risk. This would fix the issue as well as encourage people to risk what they need to get the 76k, since it doesn't matter if you lose 76k or 50m as long as you risked 76k.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

tl;dr

Lol I wouldn't do that to you k4rils. ;P

Ummm tbfh I am neutral. I see where you're coming from, but I also see where Jagex is coming from.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

You should make a thread about this on the Ruenscape forums?

Though yeah totally agreed with your topic, btw to all those saying it would make it harder to kill rune pures, it should actually make it easier since void/torso/ barb assult helm all lwoer your defence bonuses. (I Think :P)

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

You should make a thread about this on the Ruenscape forums?

Though yeah totally agreed with your topic, btw to all those saying it would make it harder to kill rune pures, it should actually make it easier since void/torso/ barb assult helm all lwoer your defence bonuses. (I Think :P)

Yea, Thats what i said people forgot the old pking videos. Its easier to hit on a torso/defender/penace helm.

Than a rune kite/rune pl8.

And yea i figured ide post this here so i can get more suppourters...

fu5kqa.png

xxkarils3aj6.jpg

fibeastspng1.png

XXk4rilsXX.jpg

SBest20F2o.png

SBest20P2p.png

99/99 Attack

99/99 Strength

99/99 Hitpoints

95/99 Range

94/99 Mage

52/52 Prayer

1/1 Summoning

100/100 Combat

And kyle. It would be nice to use firecape/Zammy book at 1 defence lol.

Nobody's stopping you. It's just what your willing to risk.

And you can get like 3 zammy books at a time and they're easy to get back lol. (Unless they fixed that glitch, you used to be able to.)

Arp-1.png

Nobody's stopping you. It's just what your willing to risk.

And you can get like 3 zammy books at a time and they're easy to get back lol. (Unless they fixed that glitch, you used to be able to.)

Exactly what i mean. Shouldnt have to.. Why not? Its been like that since the old wild forever and they just randomly take it out. Lame

fu5kqa.png

xxkarils3aj6.jpg

fibeastspng1.png

XXk4rilsXX.jpg

SBest20F2o.png

SBest20P2p.png

99/99 Attack

99/99 Strength

99/99 Hitpoints

95/99 Range

94/99 Mage

52/52 Prayer

1/1 Summoning

100/100 Combat

Hi karils baby, how's tlp

:banana:

"*reads Xx K4rils xX Purewarefare account clan name: I got a job*" Lol.

fu5kqa.png

xxkarils3aj6.jpg

fibeastspng1.png

XXk4rilsXX.jpg

SBest20F2o.png

SBest20P2p.png

99/99 Attack

99/99 Strength

99/99 Hitpoints

95/99 Range

94/99 Mage

52/52 Prayer

1/1 Summoning

100/100 Combat

Firecapes should be lost when you die imo... Otherwise, your just decreasing the rareness of the item. Plus, half of the people who buy firecapes don't really deserve to be pking with them.

I'm mostly at a null stance on the issue, seeing as I rarely p2p pk. Gl with the topic though, i'd be impressed if jagex actually took notice.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Exactly what i mean. Shouldnt have to.. Why not? Its been like that since the old wild forever and they just randomly take it out. Lame

Why shouldn't you have to? It's the wilderness. You risk what you bring in. Either stop being a ***** or don't die if you want to bring your items. I risked claws/fury/statius when I pk'd. Would have worn a fcape if I wasn't 31 pray.

Arp-1.png