Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

rose bowl

rolf

Well technically this was the BCS national championship game IN the Rose Bowl. (Best stadium in the US btw)

I thought Alabama was totally unimpressive. Not only did Texas have to go to a Freshman QB but they basically gifted them a TD at the end of the first half.

Well technically this was the BCS national championship game IN the Rose Bowl. (Best stadium in the US btw)

I thought Alabama was totally unimpressive. Not only did Texas have to go to a Freshman QB but they basically gifted them a TD at the end of the first half.

You must be joking right?

Unimpressive? Did you see what their running game did to Texas?

craig_sig_finished.gif

You must be joking right?

Unimpressive? Did you see what their running game did to Texas?

I saw them basically not do **** in the 3rd quarter AND let a FRESHMAN QB make an impressive comeback on them. Not to mention that his recievers didn't help him out half the time (I counted 8 drops... with Shipley dropping 2) oh and don't even mention the blatant PI calls that they never got haha.

Obviously they have a good running game... cuz that's their ENTIRE offense. (Heisman winner + Freshman beast) Greg McElroy wouldn't complete a pass if it weren't for the play action.

And even though Alabama has a pretty damn good defense (Rolando McClain=smartest player I've seen in a bit) They still let a FRESHMAN QB come back on them to the point where they could've won it in the 4th.

Oh and that dumb TD at the end of the half... DROPPED PASS by the RB.

In this topic: oblivious runescaper thinks he just saw the Rose Bowl.

? retard

texas wouldve easily won if colt mccoy wasnt injured, sucks how he gets injured so early in his very last game, the freshman qb made so many mistakes, but he still played decent considering it got close at 21-24

? retard

texas wouldve easily won if colt mccoy wasnt injured, sucks how he gets injured so early in his very last game, the freshman qb made so many mistakes, but he still played decent considering it got close at 21-24

He's making fun of you cuz it's not the Rose Bowl, its the BCS Championship game hosted by the Rose Bowl. But yeh we know what you mean.

And yeah I assume Texas wins if McCoy is in there. Though I think Bama plays a lot differently in the 3rd quarter if they know McCoy is there.

I saw them basically not do **** in the 3rd quarter AND let a FRESHMAN QB make an impressive comeback on them. Not to mention that his recievers didn't help him out half the time (I counted 8 drops... with Shipley dropping 2) oh and don't even mention the blatant PI calls that they never got haha.

Obviously they have a good running game... cuz that's their ENTIRE offense. (Heisman winner + Freshman beast) Greg McElroy wouldn't complete a pass if it weren't for the play action.

And even though Alabama has a pretty damn good defense (Rolando McClain=smartest player I've seen in a bit) They still let a FRESHMAN QB come back on them to the point where they could've won it in the 4th.

Oh and that dumb TD at the end of the half... DROPPED PASS by the RB.

They played conservatively in the third quarter bettting on their defense to stop Texas. If McCoy wouldn't have been injured and Alabama didn't take a big lead, Alabama and Ingram would have continued to run all over Texas (as they had most of the game).

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

They played conservatively in the third quarter bettting on their defense to stop Texas. If McCoy wouldn't have been injured and Alabama didn't take a big lead, Alabama and Ingram would have continued to run all over Texas (as they had most of the game).

they have a good run game, but gilbert allowed so many turnovers, and texas defense was holding it down till we turned it over and they scored 30, but when it comes down to it texas only lost because of colt's absence

they have a good run game, but gilbert allowed so many turnovers, and texas defense was holding it down till we turned it over and they scored 30, but when it comes down to it texas only lost because of colt's absence

I doubt that, but there is no way we'll ever know.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

Nah, game would of gone differently with McCoy in the game. It's not like Alabama would play the same type of game if McCoy was in there.