Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

omfg i need low lvl klen

James Barrag3d

sup yo. my rsn iz: xY So SrSx. i know epic rsn. anyway lets get down to business. i am a sw prod with 56 hp looking for a low level clan. if you have anyone over lvl 80 dont bother asking. if you have mostly high level 60s dont ask me. here is my stats 29d5a.png

i am 56 cb. i will not get defence. and i will not get prayer. thank you <3

o right. think i shud mention this. ive been in like 20 clans within the span of about 3 years maybe? idk but i obviously know how to war and am not that stupid ;o

100620235240.png

GF Joe

You will be great for Eve Of Destruction. Amazing Community, TeamSpeak Crew, amazing forums and leadership. We have been having PK Trips and we been having minis a lot. We socialize a lot on TeamSpeak and we been getting many applicants lately. We almost have 30 members, and growing constantly. We also had a KBD event the other day and got a visage.

Check out our IRC : #Eod

Forums : #Eod

(Weren't you Operator in Enterprise? I remember working with you flipping)

You will be great for Eve Of Destruction. Amazing Community, TeamSpeak Crew, amazing forums and leadership. We have been having PK Trips and we been having minis a lot. We socialize a lot on TeamSpeak and we been getting many applicants lately. We almost have 30 members, and growing constantly. We also had a KBD event the other day and got a visage.

Check out our IRC : #Eod

Forums : #Eod

(Weren't you Operator in Enterprise? I remember working with you flipping)

yea i used to be an operator but after they made the cash requirement i got kicked out lol. i would join eod but...

a) you guys are too high leveled for me for the most part and are a med level clan

B) im in cy on my other pure because chris would kill me if i wasnt and it would cause conflicts between clan.

anyhow. i still like the eod community and i always idle in your irc but sorry, i cant join this time around

100620235240.png

GF Joe

well out of low lvl clans we have 1 person over 75 combat and hes just incase were outleveled if youd like 2 give omnicide a try wed be happy 2 have u idle in our channel

fireman.png

Ex-Omnicide Founder

i skip cy trips, and theyre only unnofficial trips when the lower clans are out

#VD-Clan average 62 combat or so, we have 3-4 over 75 though. You wont find any clan that doesn't except Omnicide, so try them if not us :D.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

#vd-clan liek wat

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png