Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Pcl

Ray

F2p pcl has been quite a success, so now let's start looking into p2p pcl. How many clans would be interested in p2p pcl on Sundays. This is designed for clans that can't compete on Sunday p2p trips and are forced to f2p or find something else to do so they don't lose their pixels to FOE/MM/TLP.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

F2p pcl has been quite a success, so now let's start looking into p2p pcl.

You have to be kidding me, can't belive you guys want to go back to that after everyone complained when the wildy got removed an we were forced into clw

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

You have to be kidding me, can't belive you guys want to go back to that after everyone complained when the wildy got removed an we were forced into clw

Not every clan is #1 like you guys. When one of the big clans get cleared in the wildy, they remass to get some revenge. When one of the small clans get cleared in the wildy, their members complain about how much it sucks trying to find a fair run-in when there's only 2 BH worlds.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Not every clan is #1 like you guys. When one of the big clans get cleared in the wildy, they remass to get some revenge. When one of the small clans get cleared in the wildy, their members complain about how much it sucks trying to find a fair run-in when there's only 2 BH worlds.

We aren't #1

And we never ever go after low level clans, all we aim for in P2P is clans like FOE/TLP or anyone near our opts, only time we attack low level clans if we walk past them or they walk into us or w/e

But up to them if they wanna go back to clan wars, will suck if clans like E/EOP/TLP etc go there though.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

We aren't #1

And we never ever go after low level clans, all we aim for in P2P is clans like FOE/TLP or anyone near our opts, only time we attack low level clans if we walk past them or they walk into us or w/e

But up to them if they wanna go back to clan wars, will suck if clans like E/EOP/TLP etc go there though.

I'm pretty sure ur #1 overall.

I'm also pretty sure E/FOE/TLP will stay in BH world for you to fight while clans like IL, ex, pot, etc may consider pcl. EOP might do pcl since we barely do p2p sundays anyways.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Never, not even a chance and it shouldn't even be an option. I mean why not make a f2p pcl on Saturdays too for p2p clans that can't compete at times? Yet p2p clans doesn't complain and keep going out week-in-week-out, this keeps the balance in this ****** pure world. Already bad enough with pcl on fridays.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

There is already no P2P clans that really PK other than FOE so I could care less right now. Clans have to realize when it's time to join the big boys when fighting PCL clans gets to easy I guess. It'll hurt you when you try to leave though and you won't have quality / dedicated members who will lose 300k a death for you.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Ok so, how is it that you wont go f2p or p2p? there is about 6 f2p worlds and about 6 p2p worlds to choose from, all u gota do is senda scout out or ask other clans for run ins, i mean cmon thats all you do in clanwars anyway why not make it pvp

and people like us for exxample Dv, we only pulled 30 to f2p and 40-45 to p2p, we cant compete with foe mm E or any of them yet we still go out, nothing more to say other than *******

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

F2P Pcl is just for low lvl clans / Mid lvl clans that are new / dont pull high

Clans like Cp and EoP shouldn't be going to these ( Even if its " Your Juniors " Because when you say that half the people in your fall in got full member reqs )

It's on a friday, it doesnt replace our f2p trip. And we obeyed the same cb caps as the rules stated, and we didnt prep for it unlike most of the clans that go, it was just a spur of the moment lets do something on friday thing.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Why try to push everyone back into CW, if you cant compete get better, adapt and if needed avoid MM & FOE.

Finally getting more clans in BH and now people are coming up with this pcl ********.

I think there has been a grave misunderstanding. This isn't meant for the larger clans here. This is meant for clans that might pull 10-20 people on p2p Sundays at max.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

I'm pretty sure ur #1 overall.

I'm also pretty sure E/FOE/TLP will stay in BH world for you to fight while clans like IL, ex, pot, etc may consider pcl. EOP might do pcl since we barely do p2p sundays anyways.

IL will go ^.^ , as for others if your clan was the clans that who just started or are trying to grow getting smashed every week and having no 1 to fight DOES NOT HELP AT ALL. Just wait maybe your clan will go into slumpage and pull 25s and guess what, well see you at p2p pcl. Ty

Ray ill help you start this up.

f1c7538db4ab8fce1f8c897y.gif