Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2P Full Out TLP vs FI

Gotcho

F2P Full Out TLP vs FI  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• TLP
    • FI

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted TLP, they seem to pull epic numbers on random days. Good luck if it's accepted.

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

first off.. @ pk with oj...we..well I never said that the mains were teamed with you..only reason we mention it in the second fight is because i had asked monk to stop his rush because the mains charged us and he didnt stop..which was because he was probably focused on the charge, no big deal understandable as he apologized after for not seeing it.

but, its with great disappointment that i have to say this war has been declined and will hopefully be moved to a later date, seeing as Hella has told me that the earliest this war can take place is the 30th. by the looks of it, and by voting, it looked like it woulda been a hell of a fight, but i guess we will see, hopefully in the near future.

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

TLP [ 59 ] [50.00%]

FI [ 59 ] [50.00%]

Ive said it before, and i'll say it again. I'm 100% sure fi will win this. If they dont, i will cry on cam.

34ypu12.png