Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Declared fullout on Eop what?

walli

Let's hope Eop also become friends with Tgg because we like to team with them as well.

Yeah, I hope Eop and Tgg can be friends. It would also be nice if Eop and Foe can be friends as well :)

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what will also be nice? If all clans merged into one big gigantic clan! Then we can all sing together and hold hands. :)

Then I bs u for your pixelz mauahahaahaha

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

but Ray, if were friends with FOE, then theres no fun in beating them on saturdays is there :(

Well it would be a different sort of fun, instead of "Haha we owned you guys so badly!!!", it would be "Hey it was a great fight FOE! You guys did awesome!"

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Full out wars should be an opportunity for clans to improve themselves and to have fun, not as a medium of proving superiority

Since when has full out wars been that? i tohught you were smart ray ray.

Leme get this straight yea, Foe's ml is around 110, Eop's ml is around 100, Eop jr is about 25, Foe Fa is about 10? Yet Eop wants ''retired ml'' on... since when has a Fa ml been on for full outs nvm retired members LOL

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

This man is ownage. Been getting into eop's cc lately before trips started and see like 10-15 people unadded, next think i know they all get added, total randoms as well. I think Open cc's give them a major advantage opt-wise.

Should be full memberlist only in PVP with corrupts on. I'm sorry that soulwars doesn't give GP like pest control did EOP, you're going to have to start recruting at like the red chinchompas hunting spot or something if you need members who have over a 100k bank.

I'm MM so **** off.

That's funny.

I've been in The 1 reborn's cc during your mass for the past month and seen 15-20 randomers unadded, next thing i know, they all get added, total randoms as well. Interesting...resort to adding randomers to regain #1? Thought u guys better than that, looks like the 60's in mith are giving u a run for ur money!

K this topics really ******* gay

1. Obvious publicity stunt is obvious. Why post a war that has not been accepted yet?

2. EOP members stop making EOP look like complete **** please

3. MM is getting all there free shots, go bother on a topic that is about you. You should be worried about Epidemic

4. Retired/Inactive ranks ML is for the members like me who can attend a mini here and there and a trip here and there, but are not completely inactive. And like I said I would attend the war if it is accepted. If you say no Inactve/Retired ML I will just simply get onto the regular ML along with im sure plenty of others.

5. Does FOE still do assosciates and if so would they be attending? Never knew if this whole thing got figured out, was always a big deal in the past.

6. Last trip I attended with EOP this past weekend, the CC was open right up until the start, where w0w2many closed it, kicked all the people who werent EOP, and then we started the trip. Stop with your open cc ********, its annoying.

Thats all I got :\

maulerpixil1-1.gif

1. Obvious publicity stunt is obvious. Why post a war that has not been accepted yet?

3. MM is getting all there free shots, go bother on a topic that is about you. You should be worried about Epidemic

4. Retired/Inactive ranks ML is for the members like me who can attend a mini here and there and a trip here and there, but are not completely inactive. And like I said I would attend the war if it is accepted. If you say no Inactve/Retired ML I will just simply get onto the regular ML along with im sure plenty of others.

5. Does FOE still do assosciates and if so would they be attending? Never knew if this whole thing got figured out, was always a big deal in the past.

6. Last trip I attended with EOP this past weekend, the CC was open right up until the start, where w0w2many closed it, kicked all the people who werent EOP, and then we started the trip. Stop with your open cc ********, its annoying.

just about all full outs, unless they are just a fun fight , have FAs off lol

1. Walli wanted the public opinion on who might win the war (if accepted ofc). He even stated the war haven't been accepted yet.

2. True story.

3. This is a public thread.

4. No.

5. Yes, we still have associates. Associates never attend full-out wars.

6. I guess he only added people who didn't make an app/intro or w/e, but meet reqs and added them.

My only advice is that if you really worried about opts, then get your juniors to train up to full asap.

4. No.

6. I guess he only added people who didn't make an app/intro or w/e, but meet reqs and added them.

So, first of all, your saying members who have been switched to the Inactive ML to help distinct between who's who in our clan aren't able to attend the war? Secondly, do you have a ******* picture that you can back up that claim that he has people who only meet the requirements added, along with proof they haven't made an intro or an app?

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

So, first of all, your saying members who have been switched to the Inactive ML to help distinct between who's who in our clan aren't able to attend the war? Secondly, do you have a ******* picture that you can back up that claim that he has people who only meet the requirements added, along with proof they haven't made an intro or an app?

Yes. If they are going to attend the war, then obv they are active. Put them back on your ML and stop bringing up this retired ****.

2nd - Actually, I don't. Someone else does. ;)

So who has them pictures of our randoms?

Dw. It's funny how you say FOE is only accusing you guys of bringing randoms, if the last several pages people have been mentioning it as well.

Like you said, you owned us the last '6 weeks'. So I see no reason for your leaders to not accept this war.

Should be very interesting. Both clans have been consistently fighting eachother week in and week out in preps/mini's/and sat trips. Should be a very good fight.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |