Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe Declared fullout on Eop what?

walli

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest ... W0w2many and Goop would accept this 1 ..

Because after all those **** talk u guyz did .. We've proven we are way better than FOE at saturdays..

If it comes down to a full out .. EOP would pull 110+ and from what I can see is FOE is slumping .. They wont pull 100.. So I say EOP Got this ...

Keep on talking ... We'll see what will happen .. FOE won last time cuz we had no vent .. Lets see what will happen this time ..

(Yes I'm Eop... But who cares :P)

Sorry but your a retard. Just because you believe EOP is "consistent" on saturdays doesnt mean they will take this war.. personally it would be fun to see this war but FOE will take this one due to the REAL consistency.

we back it up every saturday :)

no you dont

you havent fought anyone who pulls near you in how long?

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

no you dont

you havent fought anyone who pulls near you in how long?

go read our recent saturday topics and come back. If i engage in an argument with a failed troll, i'd rather we established the facts first rather then bother to convince you.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I barely play Rs anymore but I do find the time to read a few topics and get a free lol' out of them, this is one of those topics.

Was this even necessary yet? If eop accepted then it would make sense to make a topic but this is just a publicity stunt and you know it o too well. As for the MM members flaming on here, thanks for the laugh. I don't know whats happened clan wise but I'm guessing MM aren't on top anymore? Which is why you feel the need to type random gibberish on this topic, nice.

As for eop member's feel free to keep posting just don't retaliate to the flamers who's IQ appears to be lower than their defence levels.

go read our recent saturday topics and come back. If i engage in an argument with a failed troll, i'd rather we established the facts first rather then bother to convince you.

ok, i read them, wheres the MM and E encounters? o wait, there arnt any, every fight youve had with foe have been what with a 15-20 adv? we all know foe hasnt been on top of their game in f2p, so maybe you should go back to lurking weekend topics before you try and reply to this failed troll again

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

To be honest ... W0w2many and Goop would accept this 1 ..

Because after all those **** talk u guyz did .. We've proven we are way better than FOE at saturdays..

If it comes down to a full out .. EOP would pull 100+ So I say EOP Got this ...

Keep on talking ... We'll see what will happen .. FOE won last time cuz we had no vent .. Lets see what will happen this time ..

(Yes I'm Eop... But who cares :P)

FOE members are getting mad cuz they get beaten up every saturday .. rules will change if we accept ..

Tips

1. Overuse of "..." - Not meant to be a replacement for commas.

2. Adding "z" onto the end of words - Gives the impression you're 10.

3. Unneeded capitalisation - Doesn't help or make it look tidy, just annoying.

4. Grammar - "at saturdays" would be changed to either "on saturdays" or "at saturday trips". (There is more).

5. Sentence Structure - No need for the extra blank lines. You can structure your sentences in an orderly paragraph; making it easier to read.

I hope my tips have helped you! Now the only thing needed to improve is the content!

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

PvP or BH would be way better for sure. I think EOP have a better chance at this one if it wasn't in CW. I think EOP will put up a great fight, and it would be exciting to see them win but I predict FOE pulling through with a win on this full out.

Dunno if it's accepted though.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

Easily a 100v100 war.

-20 defence armour cap, with all "pures" 30 defence or more wearing 1 defence robes.

Only rule I disagree with, just because they accapt higher defence dosnt mean thoes people should be limited to robes. If its 20 def, everyone can wear 20 def armor, if its 1 defence, everyone wear 1 defence.

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

Ofc it will be discussed but here is the way I see it.

1.) You say talk is cheap, yet your always the clan that is talking **** about us, saying how your the better clan, yet we are the ones who back our talk up every saturday, under our own tactics, not foe's tactics, not with limited options in clan wars, and not by your ground rules, we play by our own rules and we do it for a reason, and in recent weeks it has proven to be effective.

2.) This is definately a publicity stunt, just like every other clans declaration, perhaps if we had already accepted, then this topic would be understandable, but before you go on any be like "how is it a publicity stunt?"...I will tell you why so I do not need to make another post, because if we were to decline upon your rules, you guys can go around having your little happy hour saying "omg EOP declined that makes us #3 F2P"...and you wan't the public to know, but in fact, even if we were to decline it would not make you #3 F2P because you have barely won anything in the last month, in F2P.

3.) We would not accept with those rules anyways, we have a junior memberlist of 25 people, and a retired/inactive memberlist of 25 people, with about 10 pending applications, lets say 5 get accepted, that would leave us with an overall (EOP + JR + Retired) memberlist consisting of about 155 people, in which case we would most definately pull over 100 people, which is why clan wars is pretty much out of the option. Like I said we're not gonna play by your rules cause you insist so, all of your members has been pissing me off to the extreme lately, which ultimately is another reason why im not going to let you guys get your own way.

I will end this post by stating that the above are facts that I have chosen to use, not EXCUSES, so you and your witty little members can walk around saying how ownage you are, and think up all the ******** you want, but the best part is, it will not effect EOP in the slightest way, we will not retaliate to your posts, trolls, or flames, and we will not make ourselves look as dumb as you guys tend to make yourself look half the time. Until you guys earn my respect, you can play by our rules, but until then, I see no reason why I should give you guys any grief, with that being said we will continue to do what we are doing, and we will continue to play the game the way we want to, with our own rules. Yes, you guys are a great clan with many talents, I can see why your frustrated if we all of a sudden risen past you guys in F2P, but this month we have dedicated alot of time to bettering ourselves, we, EOP still want to improve, and we still have stuff we want to work on, we have only been pulling these kind of options for the past 5-6 weeks, you guys have been pulling them for a year. Once we are finished focusing on our current month's goal, perhaps you can expect this fullout to be taken into great consideration, but until then, i'm under the assumption that EOP are just gonna continue to trot on our own path, and do what we feel is more important - improvement, and inner clan strength, and work on the things that we feel need to be worked on. I feel no reason why we should let our thoughts slip, and focus on a full-out at this point in time, we have other priorities first.

I could have made up some ********, or been a ***** about it all, but I believe you should respect my opinion for being honest. You guys are the ones who want the full-out, so you can either respect our decision and wait until the time comes in the near future, or you can act childish about it and flame us for stupid reasons, in which case you will probably not get any full-out at all. It's up to you. Either way I wish FOE the best of luck and I hope one day you guys rise past E and MM once again, and show dem niggaz whos the baws. :cool:

thekingu.png