Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

(P2P) Epidemic vs DP Miniwar

Prohibiting

epidemicbanneraz8ld3.png

[« « « « « «]

IRC: #Epidemic

Website/Forums www.epidemic.com

Updated Memberlist: Epidemic Memberlist

[» » » » » »]

We were getting pretty bored on this Tuesday afternoon and people kept asking me for a mini which I hesitated to agree with at first mainly due to the fact that most people wanted a P2P mini. As you guys know, this year is the year were we really want to increase our P2P activity, making us a main contender for the P2P top spot. Anyway, thanks for the fight DP and I'm pretty sure we'll get a rematch and hopefully with more opts; was great practice for both clans. :cool:

╔ ← ↔ → ╗

♪ Videos ♪

╚ ← ↔ → ╝

• •

epidemicsplitter.gif

21eyrrt.png

Round 1 - DP attacked - At first, we all thought that we were going to loose due to their level difference on us and their 25 defence tanks, however we managed to take the win with 6 people left and suprised ourselves.

Epidemic Starting: 10 |►| Ending: 6

DP Starting: 10 |►| Ending: 0

108gy9k.png

nwd7xi.png

epidemicsplitter.gif

Round 2 - We defended - As we started to pot up, Ben noticed that there was a level 111 with them in a trimmed fishing cape and not in DP. Nether-the-less, it didn't help them and we managed to take the win with a bigger leader due to our great vent calling and quick spec kos on their 1 defence members.

Epidemic Starting: 11 |►| Ending: 8

DP Starting: 11 |►| Ending: 0

4g403l.png

68g9vm.png

epidemicsplitter.gif

Round 3 - Pkri - DP tried to flank us from the West side with their 1 defence members and unfortunatly for them got slightly clumped which meant 2 quick and easy kills. Plus I got piled.... boo hoo :(

Epidemic Starting: 10 |►| Ending: 9

DP Starting: 10 |►| Ending: 0

a3m42t.png

epidemicsplitter.gif

(.......THANKS FOR READING.......(.

.)..............OUR TOPIC!...............)

koolesigcopyog7.png

6fp2ja.png

Be sure to check out our new front page, and new forums! You can reach this at www.epidemic-rs.com

51srux.jpg

Subscribe today, and have the opportunity to watch our videos!

╔← ← ← ← ↔ → → → →╗

Topic Made by Luke

╚← ← ← ← ↔ → → → →╝

~Legend of NME

iq8p5e.jpg
www.nme-rs.com | #nme
Pk Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/RSMissWinkle

well done e ;)

btw that lvl 111 is an app

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it