Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Join a low level clan now or wait to join mid/high level clan?

Rage Sniped

Thanks for the advice to those who posted, I think I'll stay clanless for a while whilst training to join a mid/high level clan because it wouldn't be fair to join a low level clan only to move on once I have higher stats. If I find that I cannot continue training or it will take a very long time, I'll consider joining a lower level clan for a few weeks/months to see how it plays out.

like everyone else is saying, join a low level clan for experience.

If i were you i would probably get my 70 stat, as it shouldn't take too long, join a low'ish clan like VD, and once you get your stats up to 85ish if, decide on whether you are having fun in your current clan and you want to stay, or whether you want to try a higher clan.

I think being part of a clans community, and talking on irc/forums can make training more enjoyable, and knowing you have trips/mini's to look forward to through the week is some motivation :)

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Thanks for the advice to those who posted, I think I'll stay clanless for a while whilst training to join a mid/high level clan because it wouldn't be fair to join a low level clan only to move on once I have higher stats. If I find that I cannot continue training or it will take a very long time, I'll consider joining a lower level clan for a few weeks/months to see how it plays out.

Topic served its purpose.

29ygqrn.gif
Founder of The Dreaded and Malice.