Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

IR + Tgg's Saturday

WillT

It was rlly sad how IR/TGG killed our returners ...

We had a war against FOE .. and we knew they would do that .. I even went to IR's IRC channel and said it there ...

Gj guyz .. And after that u guyz rushed us again in the EOP vs FOE part 2... but MM kinda cleared you guyz

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we had 30-35

Actually your leaders asked me a run in saying they had ~53, and I said I'd think about it. Then you guys rush us unexpectedly anyway, and we still won lol. Good try though.

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

IR ***** WAT

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

well will seems a bit hazy on the details surrounding the so called *cluster *****, so i will fill in the blanks

eop vs foe round 1: IR kill eop's returners

eop vs foe round 2: IR crash from the west, kill a few eop, then run when they see mm coming

eop vs foe round 3: IR wait in SC until foe attack eop, then run out and crash ,(only attacking eop) and feel like they have achieved something.

also, for once Dv don't sound ridiculous, as i can imagine waiting for this trip all week, wanting to get in a few fights with you guys, only for you to add another 15 or so to your numbers. Would be very frustrating.

apart from that, nice ownaj vs dp, maybe you can take this momentum into a week of you not crashing our fights for two hours.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

well will seems a bit hazy on the details surrounding the so called *cluster *****, so i will fill in the blanks

eop vs foe round 1: IR kill eop's returners

eop vs foe round 2: IR crash from the west, kill a few eop, then run when they see mm coming

eop vs foe round 3: IR wait in SC until foe attack eop, then run out and crash ,(only attacking eop) and feel like they have achieved something.

also, for once Dv don't sound ridiculous, as i can imagine waiting for this trip all week, wanting to get in a few fights with you guys, only for you to add another 15 or so to your numbers. Would be very frustrating.

apart from that, nice ownaj vs dp, maybe you can take this momentum into a week of you not crashing our fights for two hours.

"crash" suggests we intentionally attack you with the desire to kill your clan

If we killed your returners (although I don't remember it), sorry, but I'm willing to bet you that they walked into us. I'm quite positive you'd kill an IR returner if he walked into you as well.

We crashed from the West, saw there was a fight going on, walked East, then got hit by CP.

We were hunting DV during your third fight. We then got caught on the west side by CP, and ran east because we were badly out-opted. As we got a little headway, we saw FOE, and attacked the ones we could see. We then saw the fight, and went into clan wars.

__

Thank you for your more positive comments about DP, and actually we didn't plan to have TGG come with us, and we'd still pulled 10 more than DV event without TGG. It was a last minute thing because TGG's pk trip was cancelled at the last second and they wanted to come with us.

Overall apologies for any damage that was done, seeing the ending opts on FOE's topic I don't think it made much of a difference anyways. Regardless, any attacks were unintentional.

Great work today brethren.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

"crash" suggests we intentionally attack you with the desire to kill your clan

If we killed your returners (although I don't remember it), sorry, but I'm willing to bet you that they walked into us. I'm quite positive you'd kill an IR returner if he walked into you as well.

We crashed from the West, saw there was a fight going on, walked East, then got hit by CP.

We were hunting DV during your third fight. We then got caught on the west side by CP, and ran east because we were badly out-opted. As we got a little headway, we saw FOE, and attacked the ones we could see. We then saw the fight, and went into clan wars.

__

Thank you for your more positive comments about DP, and actually we didn't plan to have TGG come with us, and we'd still pulled 10 more than DV event without TGG. It was a last minute thing because TGG's pk trip was cancelled at the last second and they wanted to come with us.

Overall apologies for any damage that was done, seeing the ending opts on FOE's topic I don't think it made much of a difference anyways. Regardless, any attacks were unintentional.

Great work today brethren.

Most of that seems to be legit, except for a few things in our 3rd fight:

1) You said Dv hopped at SC, so how could you be hunting them east in the world Dv had just left where EOP + FOE were fighting.

2) When you charged, it was quite obvious it wasn't accidental, as you had spams ready and spread as you rushed us.

3) The fight was close enough to SC, that it was probably still on your mini maps when you hit us, so if CP did manage to squeeze in between you and SC, it would have been far easier to run through them into SC, then run through the middle of EOP vs FOE all the way to clan wars. We were nowhere near clanwars before you came in, we were south west of the lvl 18 port.

4) I was getting attacked by some IR as we ran towards clan wars, i would call that a crash :down:

but ok :confused:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Yo IR I'm really happy for you but if I were still leading Malice you would have got swiped.

Well done though, I loved the fights in that sort of rank, decent levels but not enough options to have all this territorial map glitch ****.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

Are you going teaming with any clan for todays P2p pking trip?

I'm positive that we can have some great fights if you choose to go out on your own.

Dest, Dv pulled 42 and we had 37-42 for most part of our trip. As someone else named it, Dv and IR were starting to have a decent rivalry and since IR pulled 40ish like Dv.. We could have some great fights, instead you choose to add 15-20 to your numbers. I mean beating a clan with 15-20 people more is not impressive.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

LOLOLOL hi

well 1st off, you rushed us killed 1 person then got slapped by Cy hahaha

2nd off your ****

3rd off you died by us kicking you

point 4 is l2solo!

cya tomorrow keep them mains away and close your cc yo dont bring invites :)

Tried helping you today because they teamed with TGG. But you ran off.

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png