Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[F]inal [O]wnage [E]lites who talking now?

Aly

Damn that's pretty nice how you beat them considering you were outnumbered by as much as you were.

Thank you.

Epic sig is epic.

newrecruits.png
sparkle0mjck9.gifAccepted to FA - 8/26/07sparkle0mjck9.gif
Declined FOE - 1/2/08 - Due to a FOE Member.
Accepted to FOE - 1/26/08
Proud Member - 2/16/08
Exp Member - 3/25/08
Senior Member - 6/17/08
Council - 12/28/08
Warlord - 2/9/09

69ef.gif

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You act like you wern't sniping into our fight, not saying you personally as a clan but some of your members were hitting both EOP and FOE.

We killed a few people in addy and maybe 2 other people which was when we were charging because we weren't sure whether it was a clusterfuck or just FOE there or a 1v1 and when we realised it was a 1v1 council said on TS not to crash, ofc. a few pixel hungry idiots\people not on TS would attack.

Point is: We could've ****** that fight over very easily if we wanted to, well if special wanted to but he decided not to, now you're starting a pointless argument with him.

We killed a few people in addy and maybe 2 other people which was when we were charging because we weren't sure whether it was a clusterfuck or just FOE there or a 1v1 and when we realised it was a 1v1 council said on TS not to crash, ofc. a few pixel hungry idiots\people not on TS would attack.

Point is: We could've ****** that fight over very easily if we wanted to, well if special wanted to but he decided not to, now you're starting a pointless argument with him.

You wouldent have, it would ruin mm's rep

Haterz gonna hate

damn goop you are ******** **** and all this **** is ****** retarded why cant u ****** let it go its a ****** game dude damn you guys play to ****** much you care so much about your clans for nothing

QFT

Gf EOP, don't understand why you hide so much with big numbers lol, was scouting you myself as well, had 87 in my pic when we charged you.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Gf foe was a fun fight but tbh i wish we had pulled 85 to today's trip :s

Then you musta been absent first hour/run in. Maybe you joined hour later after 10-15 EOP members left following the loss in the first run in.

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

hmm not sure about those opts, seems like we were outnumbered in the 2nd fight, but if you have confirmed them with our leaders then i'll go along with that.

I have to say, those were two very close, very fun fights. In each one it looked for a while it would go the other way to what it eventually did. We stuffed up the rush out of clan wars in the first fight, as w0w got us all hugged onto the clan wars wall >.<

I don't really have much to say about the third, as IR waited in sc until you rushed us, then came out west of us and the call on vent was to drop back, and once we started running back it was hard to hold ground vs foe + ir.

thanks for the fights, cya next week :)

as for ir, your just sad. you crashed and killed 3-4 of us in the 2nd fight as well, before you left when you heard mm was coming.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Lost my respect for foe, They need help to kill EOP

Are you stupid? we killed them without crash once

IDIOT L2READ PROPERLY

then the crash was evenly spread as we had to run through each other to take east side.

perhaps you should read up on 1st page before you post...

Are you stupid? we killed them without crash once

IDIOT L2READ PROPERLY

then the crash was evenly spread as we had to run through each other to take east side.

perhaps you should read up on 1st page before you post...

in the first fight, ir did kill some of our returners, so technically another clan did interfere slightly with the outcome. However i think you guys still had that first fight, we tactically failed in the first :confused:

7431051924523195.png

Great Job FOE, we are truly the #1 pure clan.

Good fight to EOP, looking forward to ending your trip early tomorrow. :)

FOE PRIDE WORLD WIDE.

rofl. People judge clans by their members, lets hope this isn't a standard.

7431051924523195.png

Depressing numbers consider you had sign ups which are VERY rare in FOE. Figured your members would have taken it more seriously, or you're just dying.

I didn't do the sign ups for a big pull as such. I did them to prove something about foe's activity and attendance, which they did so it was a success.

The simple fact is % wise of our ml we pull better than any clan. When another clan has a 30/40 man ml bigger than us ofcourse they will pull 30/40 more than us and espeically when the dont really need to be on that ml to come :/

Simple what the sign ups showed which i could of told you before is that a lot more of foe play irl than any other clan it seems, cant hate on them for that.

#TEAM-WALLI

rofl. People judge clans by their members, lets hope this isn't a standard.

Regardless of what our standards are they will always be higher than EOP's, today was proof as has been the past month.