Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

pking clans.

vlooieneuker

I've been wondering this for a while now. it's 2010 and theres still no pking clan that consists of both pures and rune/zerker pkers. why is this? i mean 90range is 90range, what does it change for a clan if the pker has 1, 20 or 40defence? I know pures like to rant about 40/45def pkers and that they call themselves 'pure' but face it, 20defence is just as 'main' compared to a 1def pker.

nowadays its more about pking skills and stat boosting gear. in classic pking was pretty lame and easy since all you needed was high str and high attack, defence didnt matter at all. in the beginning of rs2 there werent as many str boosting items for defence so low defence could still reign the wilderniss.

how come theres only 'pure', rune/zerker and mainclans today? i know theres pking teams that have them both but i dont know of any clans (except hf who had 1 (?) pure) that allow both.

not only would pkers with 30/40def live longer in clan run-ins, they would also be able to help out higher lvl pures in lower lvl wild when needed. as for the combat matter, dont say they wont fit in because most top pure clans allow lvl70s as well as lvl100s.

i'll take DP as an example (no offense intented). theyre having f2p trips but dont get to the top5 yet. imagine half of them getting 40defence. it would increase their runin results but they would 'have' to drop their title as 'pure clan' and change it into 'pking clan'. who cares tbh :P the bottom line is they beat the others, who cares about the stats? noone complains about clans with a higher or lower prayer average (1-52).

ps: "because 40def is not pure" isnt a good arguement btw :P im not talking about just pureclans, but pking clans in general(not pk teams).

whats everyone thoughts on this?

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER

there has been they died

look at rune pure clans, theyre pretty much the same thing

1 defence isnt as good as 45 defence so they dont accept it, but tanks with 99 defence are as good as 45 defence and are the same combat so they do accept it

good topic

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

pure clans wanna fight other pure clans. Not people in rune :x, but I wish all clans just used 1 defense gear. Imo it's pretty ****** when defense becomes a factor in the fight. I would love to see the result of clans that are over 50% mith to do battle in 1 defense gear, they'd get their ass raped. And if clans allowed 40 def pkers in their req's, they would just become outcasted.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

i understand why pure clans dont want to fight rune clans :P but its the wildernis. what are they going to do about it? if they want rune-free fights they can always stay at CW

R.I.P. Vlooieneuker
~ 2nd pure to 99 Slayer ~ 2nd pure to 99 Summon ~
~ 2573rd to 99 Slayer ~ 783rd to 99 Summon ~
new pure: Vl00ieneuker
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
champions defeated:
champbanner.png
VLOOIENEUKER

if you are saying that we should let rune pures into our clans so that it improves our chances against pure clans the simple reason it won't work is that no other clans will want to fight you. I know i wouldnt want a run in with a clan that allows 45- def, when im presuming they would have more people due to the easier requirements.

Also, no-one would rank a clan that allows 40 def on their pure clan ladder, so saying it would improve their rank is irrelevant

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Everyone above, makes no point. Your clan either has someone with 30 defense already, or 35 defense. That's already considerably a "main". There was no such thing as a prosellyte pure, or a turmoil pure, or a agile pure, until idiots in different clans got defense on "accident". Clans used to have 20 defense only reqs, 25, being the highest. Then idiots "messed up" and got 30 defense by either using a whip or whatever. They then realize more "bonuses" which gives them an advantage.

unled2af.png
besttank1.png